53

Word count: 2294...

5 days later..

Tae sighed as he saw gguk and hyun playing among themselves sitting on their bed surrounded by pillows, he smiled at gguk who showed him his small lion toy he was holding.

"Don't try to get it in the mouth." Tae spoke as he held hyun's hand who was trying to put one of his toys in his mouth, the boy stared at him blinking his doe eyes and went back to play.

"I hope you are doing well kookie come back safely." Tae mumbled staring at the wedding ring he was wearing. He has an uneasy feeling settled in his heart, well it was obvious cause Jungkook was again on a mission. He has been on mission continuously, he has been going around to take down mafia's and raise his rank in the mafia world.

Still confused let's get a small flashback to get clear about what actually happened that Jungkook is doing mission one after another.

Flashback, to when the twins were weeks old.

After making sure the twins were laying in their crib tae walked out on the balcony to see why his husband was so silent from hours. Tae hugged Jungkook who smiled holding tae's hands, he pulled tae ahead and hugged the male securely in his arms. Tae placed his cheeks over jungkook's chest who had his arms wrapped around tae's waist.

"What happened? You seem deep in thoughts, something is worrying you?" Tae asked looking up at Jungkook who sighed heavily.

"Hmm, there is something that isn't letting me at peace." He spoke looking at tae who frowned.

"What's that?" Tae asked.

"You remember the mafia leader of sapphire who attacked us." Jungkook paused tae hummed letting the male continue.

"While I was torturing him, he said something. That is constantly roaming in my mind, he said. I can kill him and win, but how will I kill everyone in the mafia world. I can be attacked at any time by more Powerful mafia than me, I am still a very young and inexperienced compared to many mafia leaders in this mafia world. How will I survive when I have to face a more powerful and stronger mafia than me? He was right, there are many mafia leaders who got more power and more good weapon and man with them.  There are liks 10 mafia's who are better, skillful, experienced then me. What if two of them joined hands and attacked us, will I be able to safe you and the twins?" Jungkook spoke, insecurity laced in his voice that tae was quick to sense.

He smiled softly and placed a soft peck on jungkook's lip, that made him look at tae.

"First of all, relax. Secondly I agree with whatever he said or you are saying. There are many people stronger and more powerful than us, but if we all are together we can fight all of them and protect each other right." Tae spoke rubbing jungkook's back who hummed.

"But still my love, I can't just stay sitted in the house and wait for someone to attack us. I can rish your and the twins life, I need to make a move before any danger dare to come towards the three of you." Jungkook spoke with a sigh, tae hummed.

"What are you planning?" He asked, Jungkook took a deep breath.

"I want to take over the place of the mafia king, who fears no one but every mafia will fear me." Jungkook spoke, tae frowned at his words.

"Kookie, it's not easy. You will be in danger if you try to reach that level, no one will let you take over their position so easily." Tae spoke, Jungkook sighed.

"I know that my love, but I need to be in danger to make sure you all are safe. And I won't be attacking all of them together, I will get behind them one by one. I have even talked to hyungs about it and they said they would be with me throughout the time, we will make plans where we get less harm and will easily take over the mafia position." Jungkook spoke, tae thought about something for a while.