04

Word count: 2229

7 years ago...

Los Angeles...

A man was sleeping peacefully in his beautiful room with a cozy vibe, his one leg was out of the comforter while he slept on his stomach, his cheeks pressed on the pillow that made his soft cheeks to look even fluffier. He was no other than the Jeon jungkook.

 He was no other than the Jeon jungkook

"Kook, son get up." An elderly man spoke opening the room's door, but the sleeping man didn't even budge hearing the sound of the elderly man. Sighing and being used to his nephew's acts, Mr Park Minho walked out to look after the kids he is baby sitting.

"Hyunggggggg." A boy nearly 5 or 6 years old rushed to the man's room, he climbed on the bed and began to shake the sleeping Jungkook.

"Arghh." Jungkook groaned a little feeling his body being shaking by someone.

"Which naughty kid are you?" He asked with his eyes still closed, the boy giggled making Jungkook smile. It was his routine to get up every morning by this cute kids.

"Oh it's Hyunjin." Jungkook spoke as he opened his eyes and looked at the boy who was sitting infront of the male with cute smile.

"Get up get up, today is hyunie's birthday." The boy spoke patting Jungkook's cheeks who smiled, he sat up and took the boy on his lap.

"Ohhh, is it. Than happy birthday dear hyunieeee." Jungkook spoke tickling the boy who squealed laughing loudly.

"Hahahaha hyungieee." The boy squealed as he gasped and giggles, Jungkook finally stopped tickling him and pecked the boy's cheeks.

"Thank Chu hyungie." Hyunjin spoke, Jungkook smiled pinching the boy's cheeks, he lifted the boy and placed him on the floor.

"Go back to uncle Minho, hyungie will come after taking a bath." Jungkook spoke ruffling the boy's head who nodded and ran down. Jungkook yawned and got down, taking his clothes he went to do his morning routine.

****
"Good morning uncle." Jungkook greeted as he walked inside the kitchen with a sweet smile.

"Good morning." Minho greeted back as he placed the small small pancakes in the colourful plates.

"Oh you have made pancakes as it's Hyunjin's birthday." Jungkook spoke, Minho smiled nodding his head.

"I thought to make this pancakes and bake some cupcakes for him. You know he was so sad when his mother dropped him here today, he even asked her to stay with him for today as it's his birthday but she told him that she had a meeting and left." Minho spoke with a sigh, Jungkook hummed as he helped his uncle to set the dinning table.

"I really feel bad for these kids, like even having their parents, they can't get the love they truly deserves because their parents are busy earning money." Jungkook mumbled glancing at the 8 kids who were playing in their living room.