56

Word count: 2189...

Double update specially for my unnie _itz_shivi_123

A few more months later...

Twins are now a year and a few months old, the whole family celebrated their birthday with a grand party where again no outsider was invited cause they can't risk the world knowing that Jungkook has anything to do with Kim's and jihun.

Well Jungkook have over come the second position in the most feared mafia's all around the world, now he is aiming for the first place. But the world is still unknown who is the really boss of the combined group of Jeon's, Kim's, jung's and min's.

The four mafia groups were combined into one long back and were named as Big wolf. Till now the world has been told that ji-hun is the one who is the boss of all these groups. And he is the one who is now the second ranked mafia all around the world, Jungkook had also taken his father out of the list. Well he didn't either have to reveal himself or he have to fight with the man, he himself send an official letter to ji-hun saying he is already accepting his defeat and he won't try to attack on the male ever. Surprising he never broke his promise that was a relief for everyone.

So coming back, as tae said he will join the group back once the twins turn one, he did exactly the same. He was with Jungkook on the mission after which Jungkook finally got the 2 rank of the mafia's in the world.

The twins were taken care of by ji-hun and Ara who had been making sure all the kids were safe and happy. Yes as all of their parents were on missions, all the kids were looked at by the two for weeks. Even tho it wasn't easy for tae to leave the pouty twins, but he knew for the future plan they have been making he have to leave the two for months and so he wanted the two to have a habit of living with him for days.

So being together they all were easily able to take down the second ranked mafia, now they are planning on how to take over the first position.

"I have heard that Mr Albert is coming to la for a meeting, what if we try to attack him here itself?" Jin asked showing the information they have got after so much hard work about the schedule of Mr Albert Michal the top most ranked mafia all around the world, the mafia king.

"Hmm it a good opportunity but how? I mean I am sure he would already have a clue that he will be targeted by us soon." Lisa spoke, they all hummed.

"See we need to plan something where we can easily get to him without having too much danger." Hoseok spoke.

"That's true but how? We need a solid plan and an alternative plan too so if we fail in one plan we can immediately be using the plan b." Tae spoke.

"I think all the guards of his who would be in charge of security around the penthouse he is going to live in here in la." Namjoon spoke.

"Hmm so we need to swap the guards of hide with ours. Well it's easy as it's our place and we can get this done." Yoongi spoke, Jungkook hummed too.

"We definitely can do this, plus we would have cctv cameras in every corner of the penthouse. So even a small movement of theirs would be known to us." Jimin spoke.

"According to me we should even have our man in the guard chain of his when he land in al. By this we would have his every moves information as well." Hoseok suggested.

"Ok so this is a good idea let's make a detailed plan with detailed information so we can be all ready for the final and biggest war." Tae spoke, they all agreed and the discussion went on for hours. After having a full proof plan they finally moved up to the living room and can't help but smile seeing the kids playing all around.