23

Ok so I forgot to mention this in the previous and before that chapter that there was a scene where I wrote that Jungkook walked out of the bathroom without anything on his upper body. I was supposed to write about tae's reaction but wasn't able to cause I forgot to write it, so for now just assume that, that time Jungkook was fully dressed and Tae has never seen jungkook's body yet.

Word count 2508...

Seoul...

Taehoon was resting his head on the seat while his eyes closed he was trying his best to not get scared by the thought that someone was after him and he can die anytime. He frowned and looked up staring at the driver who stopped the car.

"Why have you stopped?" Taehoon asked, but panicked as two man got in the car and locked the door.

"Who are you both? Why are you getting in my reserved cab?" He asked while panicking, his eyes went even wide when the driver began to drive.

"Why are you driving the cab, they can't be in. I am the one who booked this cab." Taehoon spoke tapping on the driver's shoulder who seemed to be deaf at the moment cause he had no reaction on the male's word he was busy driving the cab.

"Stay still and you will live for a few more minutes." One of the man spoke pointing the gun on taehoon's back of head. The male froze feeling the metallic thing behind his head, he Shrivered as he felt the male pulling the trigger that made a click sound.

Taehoon prayed to every god to save him, but it was impossible because his life time is about to end.

***

Meanwhile...

Tae tapped his feet while sipping his strawberry smoothie in the food court waiting for Jungkook. It's been around 25 minutes he heard hoseok and Jungkook muttering about the mission of now being successful after that he was disconnected by the line as the two were having a talk with mina, he was sure they would have completed talking to her for almost 5 minutes now.

"Oh my love I am sorry for making you wait." Tae looked back as he heard jungkook's voice, the male jogged to him.

"What were you doing was there any problem while talking to Mina?" Tae asked in almost in a whisper tone so one hears them.

"No actually I got mislead, and went to the other floor thinking the food court was there. Oh did you had anything or want me to get something for you?" He asked caressing tae's hairs, tae pouted in tiny as he shook his head.

"I don't want to have snacks, I wanna have lunch." Tae spoke rubbing his stomach that made Jungkook chuckle.

"Mhmm, then let's feed you some delicious food." Jungkook spoke tickling tae's tummy a little that made tae giggle, tae finished the last sip from his strawberry smoothie. Jungkook carried the bag as they went to get the rented car they are using.

****

Meanwhile...

Taehoon was tied on a chair in the old abondened iron factory, his was shaking badly with the fear of having the worst death. He gulped hard as he saw two people walking in with cold aura around them, the Buffy man's around him dressed in black bowed to the two.

"Hello Mr taehoon, nice to meet you." Yoongi spoke as he stared at the male with cold eyes.

"W-hy have you tied me?" Taehoon asked in shaky tone, the two chuckled dryly as they glanced at each other.

"He is pretending of being innocent which I hate the most." Jimin spoke as he swriled the pocket knife in his hand, he walked towards the shaking man and stabbed his right thigh twisting the knife inside that made taehoon scream.