20

Maya walks into her hotel taking off her shoes.  She pulls out her phone calling Grace.  "Hey Ma. I have to tell you something"

"What is it? "

"Tevin beat Nia badly. Then killed himself" Maya said not wanting to tell her.  But that was her mother and she'd rather tell her than anybody else. 

"WHAT?  IS NIA OKAY? " She yells through the phone. 

"Yes, Mom.  Not to be rude or anything.  But you don't have to hide anymore."

Grace didn't say anything.  He was still her husband and still cared about him deeply she thought he would never take his own life.

"You okay? " Maya asked

"Fine.  Let me just process everything"

"I'll come to you"

"It's okay baby.  You need some sleep"

"I'm okay.  Since I can barely do anything now. "Maya said laughing a little "I'm sorry about everything.  Maybe Mason and I shouldn't of...

"No don't say that.  I'm blessed to have you both. Everything happens for a reason.  Wasn't no escaping that man if y'all didn't come?  I appreciate everything."

Greg walks into the hotel and sees Maya on the phone.  "Just call me back when you get better ma," Maya said hanging up.  Greg comes kissing her grabbing her waist then rubbing her stomach.

"How are you feeling? " He asked

"I'm fine.  Hate how you doing everything"

"Like keeping you away from danger? Doing what I need to do. I got somebody coming up here to give you a massage and stuff.  Go shower for me" he said

"Okay," Maya said kissing him and going into the bathroom.

Greg's phone rings "Handled? " he asked Paul

"Like nothing happened. Just seeing if you need anything before I head to my room? "

"Nah. Good job tonight.  See y'all in the morning" Greg said hanging up and hearing somebody knock on the door.  He goes to answer it.  "Here for the Massage? "

"Yes.  I'm Olivia" she said smiling thinking it was him getting the massage.  She walks in "This nice" she said sitting her things down.  "So are you getting the message? " she said looking at him up and down.

"First off.  Be respectful.  And no.  My wife will be coming for that massage.  And she's pregnant so do your job" He said walking into his room and taking off his Suit jacket.

Maya walks out 15 minutes later lying down on the bed.  Greg walks over kissing her lips "Comfortable? "

"Yea. " She said feeling the lady massaging her feet first.  "Now that feels so good," Maya said laying her head back and smiling. 

Greg laughs a little rubbing her hair.  "I'm going to be in the office baby.  Treat her good " he said walking off.

The next morning. 

Greg was already up dressed seeing Maya sound asleep with her stomach all out.  He smiles shuts the door walking out to see Mason.  "Okay, Boss.  I like how you stand" Greg said smiling at Mason. 

"Here for the job man.  Come on now" He said smiling showing off his new red suit. "Tell me this ain't it? "

"Nah it's nice. But look around you" Greg said

Mason did just that "What? "

"They in black.  You are the only one in red" they all laughed. 

"So I can't wear nothing but black? " Mason asked

"Yeah, nigga." Greg said laughing "I'll let you slide today though.  But businessman business" Greg said grabbing his shoulders and still talking to him.  "Anyways we leaving today. Nia coo? "

"Yeah she's back at home"

"Well look.  We leaving today.  So whatever y'all have in that house I'll have it shipped to your new place.  I got a realtor ready for you back in New York. Just have that money ready. Like I said you're going to make it back. Invest" he said turning around and talking to his bodyguards. "Paul, is Grace together? "

"Yeah she ready," he said.

Maya walks out wrapping her robe around her body.  "Everything okay? " she asked seeing 8 guys in the room

"Yeah, baby every okay.  Are you good? Say good morning to my wife" Greg said smiling. 

"Don't overdo it. " Maya said laughing. "Good morning y'all," she said going to the fridge.

"Good morning," they said together.

"We leave in about 3 hours. So it should give everybody enough time to have things together" Greg said as 6 guys left Mason and Paul stayed

"Mason that suit fits you, bro.  I love it" Maya said "But ain't yo ass suppose to wear black like them? " she asked

Greg looks at Mason raising his eyebrow. "See"

"Aye, bro.  Don't!  Yeah I ain't know that until today" Mason said

Greg and Maya laughed "It's okay bro.  I like it"

"I know.  Fire shorty, " He said

"Gone on head and go get y'all place together.  Paul will drive you" Greg said

"I'll have somebody outside the door boss," Paul said as they walked out. 

"Leaving back home? " Maya wrapped her hands around his neck. 

"Yeah.  Get the fuck away from here.  Plus I need you back in bed resting.  I called your shop it's going well too" he said kissing her forehead.

"What would I do without you? " She asked poking her lips out for him to kiss her.  Which he did. 

"Glad to make you my wife," he said smiling.