Chapter 37

The next morning Greg sounded asleep. Maya gets up watching him sleep.  She was just happy he was okay.

She gets up and goes to the kitchen to make breakfast.

She made Greg his plate taking it to him. 

She sits down on the bed putting the food down on the nightstand.  She took her hand rubbing his face and waking him up. 

"Good morning handsome," Maya said

"Good morning baby," Greg said whipping his face.

"Here.  Need to eat" Maya said handing him his plate. 

"Damn this looks good," He said grabbing Maya's face and kissing her lips.

As Greg was eating Maya got up and went into the bathroom.  She took her hair out of the wrap having her hair fall down her back.  Greg got up finished his plate and went into the bathroom. 

He grabbed Maya's waist from behind holding her a little tight

"I'm sorry for having you worried like that last night," Greg said

"I love you," Maya said

"I love you too baby," Greg said

He lifted her right leg rubbing her thigh and going down into her panties. He was rubbing her pussy slowly going in circles. Maya's head tilts back resting it on Greg's shoulders.

"Missed you," Greg said

He sticks his finger in her pussy going in and out slowly making her moan. He turned her around pushing her upon the wall picking her up inserting himself inside of her. She wrapped her hands around his neck feeling him go deep inside her. The slower he went the wetter she got had him getting harder ready to bust.

"Greg" She moaned. 

Greg pulled out nutting all over the floor.

He grabbed Maya's neck kissing her slowly. 

"Marry me," He said

"What?" Maya said in shock

"Marry me," Greg said again