17

Maya pulled up to Mason's house. Paul gets out goes up to the door and knocks.  Mason opens the door.

"You got something better to put on? " Paul asked seeing him with some jean pants and a white v neck shirt on with some White ones. 

"Nigga what? " Mason said getting offended

"Here,  go put this on.  We leave in 5" Paul said handing him a black suit with some black dress shoes. 

"Nigga this even my size?  And we ain't going to no funeral" Masn said handing the clothes back. 

"You want in right nigga?  Get dressed and stop bitching" Paul said walking back to the car and getting in.

"What you give him? " Maya said

"You'll see," Paul said

Mason comes out looking sharp as fuck.  He was feeling himself.  Nia walks up to the truck seeing Paul get out. 

"Clean up nice," Paul said checking him out

"Shit feel expensive," Mason said

"What you got my man doing? " Nia said

Maya raised down the window. 

"Looks like he's got the job to me," Maya said smiling knowing what was going on now. 

"Job? " Nia said

"He's in good hands, Nia.  We'll talk to you later" Maya said

"Go with me," Paul said pointing towards the other black truck behind Mayas. 

"I love you," He said kissing Nia and walking off. 

They get in the truck driving off. 

"So what I got to do?  Kill a nigga? "

"You're a hot head.  We don't do that.  We have little niggas for that" Paul said

"So what I got to do? "

"Let's see how you handle just being a protector rather than a hot head," Paul said grabbing a box.  "You know how to handle one of these? " He said showing him a Glock 9

"Man, what? " Mason said reaching for it

Paul closed the box in his hands.

"Damn nigga" Mason said

"Don't ever touch a gun if you don't know who used it. See we have to learn a few things. Got your gun licenses? " Paul asked

"Didn't see the reason to get one"

Paul shakes his head "Look if you want to ride with me.  You have to learn fast.  Greg told me how you get down and your attitude is horrible.  Mine was too.  Got to learn how to handle every situation that comes your way little nigga"

"I'm listening," Mason said

"Good.  Now let's see how this one works out.  Handle yourself.  You go in by yourself.  Stand on business.  Heard he was your father.  How do you feel about that? "

"I don't need him.  I just would rather talk to him and see why. "

"A man that needs answers.  I can fuck with that" Paul said "Looks like we here"

They pulled up just two trucks with 4 in one and 3 in the other.  Maya gets out walking up to the door. 

You're supposed to be by your sister's hip right now," Paul said pointing at his sister. 

"What? " Mason said

"You're her protector right?  Once she got out of the car you suppose to be right there.  Go! " Paul said sitting back lighting his blunt.

Maya knocks on the door seeing Mason run up by her.  Camiliia opens the door. 

"Who are they? " Camilla said to seeing 3 security guards get out standing by the truck. 

"They for me," Maya said walking in. 

Dennis comes to the door with his gun. 

"I don't think you want to do that," Mason said

"Can we go talk?" Camilla said looking at Camillia. 

Mason shuts the door standing by it.  Maya walks in stomach showing.  Camilla notice. 

"You're pregnant? " She said shocked

"Yes and currently married," Maya said sitting down. 

"What to whom?  How long?  Who's this man?  Is this who they work for? "  Camilla asked. 

"So many questions," Maya said looking around "This nice," She said

"Maya"

"Camilla," She said

"Are you still holding on to the past? "

"You weren't really a mother to me now, were you? " Maya said

Lola comes down the steps seeing Maya and Mason. 

"Hey, Maya. " Lola said coming to sit down "Omg you pregnant"

"Yeah much so," Maya said

"Is everything okay? " Lola asked looking at her finger with this big rock. "WAIT.  Are you married too? "

Maya laughs " Yes"

"Omg congrats"

"Thank you, baby sis.  How have you been? " Maya asked

"I've been fine.  College is killing me"

"Stay focused for me.  Don't let anything get in the way.  You hear me? " Maya said

"I hear you.  I've missed you so much. I know we haven't seen each other since we were little and I got taken away. "

"It wasn't your fault neither" Maya said taking a deep breath. "but I know this man is my Real father and I know you didn't know neither did my real mother" Maya said

"Mason told you? " Camilla said

"Wait what? " Lola said folding her arms. "This man is your real father. Meaning his MEAN ASS DAUGHTER IS YOU REAL SISTER? " Lola yells becoming furious.

"What you mean Lola? " Maya said getting up "She been mean to you for what? "

"It doesn't even matter" Lola said getting up waking out. 

To be continued!!!