Taken

(SHORT SCENE)

Tevin drove 7 hours out of Chicago.  He pulled up in the woods seeing Grace still bleeding from her shoulder and leg.  He didn't won't to kill Grace but he didn't won't lose her either. 

Tevin pulled up to this Van that he purchased months ago.  He had a plan this whole time to kidnap Grace and never return with her again. 

He gets out opens up his passenger-side door picks Grace up and carries her to the van. 

Once inside he laid Grace on this small couch. 

"Tevin I need to go to the hospital," Grace said barely conscious

Tevin went to the back of the van pulling out his emergency kit he got from when he was in the army.  He walked over to Grace sitting down next to her. 

He cut open her shirt showing her womb.  He put black salt on it and then covered it with a bandage.  He also did the same with her leg. 

Grace screamed out in hurt which knocked her out completely.  Tevin knew she would be okay just needed some rest. 

Tevin went to the front and got in the driver's seat starting the van up.  He wanted to be as far away from Chicago.  He pulls out a burner phone and calls Ryan. 

"Dad? " Ryan answered

"Son," Tevin said

"What did you do to Mom?  Is she okay? " Ryan asked

"Mothers is fine.  We won't be back.  And I was calling to tell you both we love y'all. Don't ask questions it's for the best" Tevin said

Monica snatched the phone from Ryan

"How could you hurt her than kidnap her?  You have some nerve.  Bring my mother home NOW" Monica said crying

"Baby girl...

"Don't baby girl me. You took our mother" Monica said

"AND IM YOUR FATHER.  Don't EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT" Tevin said hanging up. 

Tevin smashed the phone throwing it out the window.  He kept on driving thinking about everything he had done. 

"what's wrong with me? "  Tevin said to himself. 

"Ouuuch" Grace said waking up and holding her shoulder. 

She's looks out the window seeing it raining hard. 

"Tevin where are you taking me? " Grace asked

Tevin didn't say anything to her. 

"TEVIN" Grace yelled. 

"SHUT THE FUCK UP GRACE.  WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO GET PREGNANT WITH SOMEONE ELSES CHILD?  WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT NOW LOOK" Tevin said

"YOU CHEATED OUR WHOLE RELATIONSHIP. " Grace yelled back. 

Tevin didn't say anything just kept driving. 

"MY POINT.  I FINALLY GOT YOU BACK. NOW YOU MAD?  I SHOULD BE MAD NIGGA NOT YOU" Grace said

Tevin pulled over on the side of the road putting it in Park.  He took off his seat belt walking up to Grace grabbing her neck. 

"Oh fucking well Grace. You knew what was up when we first met" Kevin said letting her neck go. 

"Then let me go.  We did no need for you to keep hostage" Grace said

"I'll let you go when I feel like it.  You ruined us" Tevin said getting back in the driver's seat and pulling off. 

"I Ruined Us?  No nigga yo attitude and abusive ways got us where we are today.  You're not a man.  You just a little ass boy stuck in a grown man's body" Grace said

Tevin ain't say anything but looked in the mirror back at Grace.  She was still in pain and not moving right.

"I love you Grace and I'm sorry," Tevin said

"Yeah that's what Narcissists say," Grace said

while Tebin continues to drive south.  He has everything planned out for him and Grace.

READ MY NEW BOOK (Falling Roses)