Shannanagans

Tate  pov

We walked out the door and Tom hopped in the passenger seat.

"AHHHHHHH!" THAY bith squealed

"HOME!" She said

She started driving and we pulled up to her house.

She got out and ran to open the door. The door opened and I was greeted with the smell of Indiana and Tom.

"THE OG HOUSE" Brayden said

Tom and Indiana just stood in the living room and looked at eachother.

"Tates never been around the house fully" she said

"Idk if we will be awake before 10 ..... so I'm leaving a note" Indiana said and wrote something on paper

"Okay...... let's sleep. We can do that tomorrow " I said

"Indiana you can take the masters.... Brayden. Take my room and imma take Indianas " Tom said

"NO ! ..... I want my room. " Indiana said and dragged me upstairs

Her door was filled with caution tape and pictures of her and her friends.

The walls were painted a very light pink . Her bed was in the corner and a mirror closet. We've seen her room before. But briefly .

I sat on her bed and and leaned back. Taking in the endless amounts of pictures of her and Callie on her wall.

"IM PUTTING THE AC DOWn!" Tom said

"Ok" she said and opened her closet.

"Shit I don't have anything... to wear" Indiana said

I took my shirt off. She was in tights so... not comfy.

She locked her door and took her shirt off revealing her voluptuous breasts. We were both too tired to have sex so we left it. She shimmed her pants off and threw them to the side. I took off my khakis leaving me in my boxers.

She unlocked the door .
"I'm texting Cole to bring us some clothes tomorrow " I said

She nodded

She sat back down and layed next to me and turned her fan on

"I love you so much" I said and kissed her lips

"I love you more" she said and I put my hands on her ass checks and squeezed them . I pulled my head down and kissed her neck. Then sucked.

I went lower and slid my head under the shirt.engulfed her boob in my mouth.

She moaned. I flicked my tongue and she got up and locked the door.

She grazed her hand over my cock and slid my boxers down. I bent down and using my teeth, I took her drenched panties off.

I licked her lips . I pushed her onto the bed and ripped my shirt off of her. We were both completely naked . I sat up and continued to suck her neck.

"Baby I'm too tired" she said

"Then let me do all the work" I said. I kissed my way down. Her lips, boobs, stomach. I kissed her belly and continued and she smiled and looked at me. I used my hand and spread her legs wide. So I got my the best view of all.

I kissed my way and my tongue met her wet pussy. Circling it like it's prey. She threw her head back and moaned.

"Shhh our brothers will hear" I said

"I don't give to fucks... they wish tey were having sex" she said

The belly was really in the way.

"OH T-" she moaned and I covered her mouth and slipped 1 finger in .