BEACH DAY 👙🌊🏝️☀️

I woke up that next morning at 9am. I quickly got ready and put on a new bikini that Indiana gave me. It was black .

It was soooooo cute and I loved it

It was soooooo cute and I loved it. I put shorts and a white halter top on top of it . I quickly ate breakfast and ran into the car. 10 minutes into the ride I wanted to check I had everything,my bag with my speaker, undies, change of clothes , towel and my concealer. Oh no . My COMMNCEAlER!!
I was gonna put some on before we went in the water. I must have forgotten!
It's ok the swimsuit is really wide so I should be ok.

20 minutes later we arrived at the beach. We found a nice shady tree and put out stuff underneath it. I took off my shirt but not my shorts. All the boys took their shirts off and all the other girls stared. EWWWWW YUCK.
I was having such a fun time when Brayden said
" y r u wearing shorts?"

" I don't wanna show my stomach" I said

" ur gonna get a weird tan. " he said.

He's right. Thank god my shorts weren't wet yet so I ran up . Took them off .and then ran in a way where my hands were covering the tatoo.
We chicken fought and played games and hours had passed.

A group of girls came up to my brothers and started to flirt with them. I got out of the water and stood infront of them.

" what are u doing?" One girl said

" yeah nu uh , shoo, they have girlfriends " I said.

" NO we don't , only Cole !" Brayden shouted.

" and you are?" Another girl said

" their sister and YOUR worst nightmare"I said menacingly

They looked me up and down and pushed me back.

"Ya I don't really care" the girl said

My brothers came out the water and stood behind me .

I lunged in to punch the bitch but Brayden stood in between.

We started shouting at eachother when she said " nice tattoo " as she poked it and rolled her eyes

They walked away and all my brothers surrounded me.

" what tattoo?" Cole said in an intimidating voice

They all picked me up
" WAIT NO FINE" I pleaded

And there me into the water. I dried off and the talk came.

We walked to the car and all of them blocked me.

" show the tat" Tate said .

" it's on my thigh" I said

" SHOW " max said

I sat on in the car and layed back and my elbows held me up. I pointed at my thigh right next to my crotch.

" you see it?" I annoyingly said
" it's cute but wth Cals . We told u no but u did it anyway? How did u do it? Where did u get it done and by who?" Cole asked

" , Tattoo gun, school bathroom , friend" I said
" ok Watever . Your grounded ! I'm taking your phone tomorrow " Cole said

"Ok Watever " I said

" is that attitude I hear?" Max asked
" no" I said cuz I knew my phone would get searched and u would get punched.

We came back home and I took a shower and washed my hair. I went downstairs and none of my brothers would talk to me. All Tate said was His and coles and Maxes friends were comming over so it would be a lot if people.
I was told to stay in my room. But I was rebelling. When I went out with Brayden to that party , the girl I smoked with gave me a spliff and told me if u wanna forget to just smoke it.
I decided today was the day.
All of their friends came and I could hear their talking.
I waited till one of them made sure I was sleeping and waited to sneak out.
I got a lighter and the spliff ,along with my speaker, laptop and blankie.
I jumped out my window and ran into my treehouse .
I lit the spliff and took a hit. I immediately felt dizzy . I loved it. I smoked some more and all of a sudden I see people commung outside. Oh shit.oh it's ok. It was just some of their friends , who were smoking ciggs.I saw Cole come out talking to one of his friends.

" I don't know how to control her. She's been through so much and I feel like it's my fault! I caught her high, with a vape , drunk . But she was raped, got preggo and had a miscarriage in the middle of school." He said.
I felt so bad but I felt empty. I wanted to cry. Was I a burden for him? Did he not love me?
I stayed as quiet as possible and when I took a hit I made sure no one see the light. I looked at them and I was shocked to see Cole and Tate take a hit of a cigarette.
WHAT!

SUCH HYPOCRITES!!!
I have no clue what they we're doing at my age . All I know is that one of them nearly got a chick preggo.
I heard everything they were taking about. I just wanted to cry.
All of a sudden I heard Shay, coles ex.
Oh no. I knew she would ask about me. FUCK.
" Heyy baby" Cole said
Ew yuck
" heyyy love... where's Cals?"
oh my God I am too high for this . Hopefully he doesn't know I'm in the treehouse.