Woke

TW: ASSULT and Blood ( SKIP TO MI CASA ES TU CASA, it will still make sense)

I woke up. It was dark. A room pitch black. "Hello?" I said. No response
" HELLO , HELP ME!" I screamed , as I was afraid of the dark.
I banged everywhere. I cried, and couldn't stop.
I bumped into something, a light switch. I flicked it on. I was in a basement of some sort.
I heard the door open....
" Hello sexy," a deep voice said. "Your staying here, but for now , im gonna take you up".
This was my chance . To run. I was only wearing shorts and a skinny tank top. Which defo. Wasn't appropriate for outside , especially running. I tried to run when he wasn't looking.
He knocked me down and punched me repeatedly. Giving me bruises. And pushed me back into the basement. I looked around slowly and saw that the basement is similar to mines.

Hours had passed and I heard a knock on the door.

I couldn't get a good look at his face , the punching definitely did something to my vision and balance . I felt so heavy, low to the ground. I looked up to see the silhouette of a man . What is he was letting me go? Was it a trap?
"LETS GO!!" He shouted. I walked up the stairs from the basement.
I felt so light at that moment. He grabbed me and put me over his shoulders.
I couldn't hear or see.
I was put down on what felt like a bed. He tied my hands to the head board and my legs in each side of the frame. He put something in my mouth. And I felt him caress me. Not in a good way. The cold touch of his hands made me shiver.
" Please don't do this , please give you anything . PLEASE" I said pleading for my life.
His hand went down my shorts .
I cried , screaming and pleading.
Then it happened. He was so forceful. I told him to stop but he went faster and faster.
I think his neighbors heard my screams as there was a knock in the door.
"Shut up, don't say a word . If you do" he whispered pointing a knife at me.
I felt something gushing out. It wasn't my period because I hadn't gotten it for quite a long time.
My head was spinning. I felt heavy. Drowsy. Did he poison me with that cloth? I fell into a deep slumber.