Chapter 22: Reconciliation In The Rain

3rd Person POV: 

Looking to the side, Chija sighed, admiring Changbin and Chan as they snuggled deeper into the blankets. A small frown made its way onto her face as she was left to her own thoughts. 'Why did Minho and Chan say that to me yesterday? What went wrong?' She was soon consumed by her thoughts, eyes glassy and mind running at a thousand miles a minute. Looking once more to her right, she smiled lightly, placing a small kiss on Changbins exposed chest, giggling when he smiled, rolling over to hug her tighter. 

"Yeobo, what're you doing up so early~" The older male whined, kissing the shell of her ear. Chija shivered at the contact before looking over at the clock. Startled at the fact that it was only 4:15 am, Chija sighed once more before responding softly, careful not to wake up the other male in the bed. "Sorry Binnie, I didn't mean to wake you up, honey," She pouted, feeling warmth bloom in her chest when the latter responded. "Don't worry darling, it's alright. What's bothering you though?" He asked softly, placing a soft kiss on her head. 

"I just can't help but think about what happened yesterday, with Minho and Chan. I mean, they said some pretty fucked up things to me, and even though they apologized and owned their mistakes, it doesn't prevent the ache in my chest, nor does it help my insecure thoughts. what if they meant what they said? What if they don't want to improve our relationship and work on this-"  Changbin quickly cut her off with a soft, sweet kiss on her lips. Chija was more than happy to melt into his arms, allowing her mind to be consumed with nothing but Changbin. "Feeling better?" Changbin smirked, laughing softly when Chija playfully smacked his chest.

 "No, but seriously baby girl. I know both Chan and Minho Hyung; they both suck and expressing how they feel, and they are both equally as shit as the other when it comes to taking care of themselves. What happened yesterday was just a perfect example of them bottling their emotions and being so burnt out that they exploded." Changbin began, stroking her hair softly as she nodded into his chest, her lips in a pout.

"Now I'm not excusing their behavior because what they did yesterday was and never will be ok, but, I am telling you that what they said yesterday, was utter bullshit. They would rather burn in a pit of lava than hurt you. They both felt absolutely trash yesterday for what they did and had we not stopped them, they both would've run after you. You have every right to feel the way you feel, but please remember they love you just as much as the rest of us, they just suck at communicating sometimes." Binnie finished, placing a soft kiss on her head as he explained the whole issue. 

Chija nodded, understanding where Binnie was coming from. "I'll talk to them later, sort this all out I guess," She mumbled into the expanse of Changbins chest, feeling a sense of safety encapsulate her. "take your time baby, nobody is rushing you." He finished, snuggling up with her before they both drifted back off to sleep. Little did the two of them know, that right next to them, one of the men they had been speaking of was in deed wide awake, and heard the whole thing. 

At The Studio:

Chan sighed, running a hand through his hair as Seungmin sang in the recording booth, going over the same line for what felt like the 100th time. "Seungmin-ah, how about we take a break?" He asked, clearly seeing how frustrated the younger male was getting. Grateful, Seungmin defeatedly left the booth, making his way over to the couch. Thankfully nobody else was in the room, allowing Seungmin to curl up in Chija's lap as she wrapped her arms around him, rubbing his back as he let the frustrations of earlier melt away. 

"You did so well baby, I'm so proud of you my heart~" She cooed, stroking his hair softly as he sighed, thanking her for her endless compliments. Minho looked over at the two of them, jealousy bubbling deep within him. He wish she would encourage him like that, however, ever since yesterday, Chija had been extremely careful as to what she said to both him and Chan; almost as though she was afraid that one word and they would bite her head off. "Noona, what about me!?" Felix pouted, resting his head on Chija's shoulder. Chija giggled, kissing the small pout off of Felix's face as she spoke. "You did amazing too my dove, I loved every minute of it~" She crooned, smiling widely as Felix giggled, his ears wiggling happily.