Chapter 8: Patience

Changbin's POV:

I woke up with a splitting headache and dry throat. 'Oh god...'  I thought as I dragged my aching body to the bathroom, grabbing the thermometer. After checking my temperature, I knew I was sick. It wasn't anything too serious, just a common cold. But I felt as though my head was about to implode and my limbs would fall off at any given moment. I sighed heavily, slipping back into bed and grabbing my phone to text Chija for some assistance.

Chija-ah 💖

Chija-ah~ I have a fever and I cannot move out of bed. I would call you but my throat hurts. Can you please come?

Binnie! Aww, my poor baby~ Of course. Your nurse is on her way, hehe! I promise to take the very best care of you today, but we will have to clear all your schedule for today, including any rehearsals. You need rest. I'll quick text your manager and make sure your schedule is cleared. 

I smiled at how sweet and caring she is. She always put our needs before herself, no matter how many times we told her not to. Just the thought of her makes my heart flutter. A week ago after she confided in us with her crazy abusive and horrible ex-boyfriend, our relationship has only been growing. The boys and I all have a deep love for her, no matter what others say. I quickly shot her back a text thanking her. 

After waiting about 10 minutes just watching mindless TV, when a knock at my door brought me back to reality. "It's opened," I spoke, my voice coming out soft and scratchy due to my throat. Chija emerged from the door dressed in the most stunning outfit possible. She just keeps getting more gorgeous every day. She smiled brightly as she brought a tray of different items into the room.

Chija's Outfit: 

"Oh, you poor thing, you look so tired!" Chija frowned, placing the tray on my desk before coming to sit down beside me

"Oh, you poor thing, you look so tired!" Chija frowned, placing the tray on my desk before coming to sit down beside me. She placed her soft hand on my forehead, checking my temperature. Afterwards, she brought the tray over to me. 

"What is all that stuff?" I asked hoarsely. She smiled at me kindly before kissing my cheek sweetly. "When I was ill as a child, my mother used to always take such good care of me. I made you some warm chicken soup to give you some energy. I got you some gargle to help with the sore throat along with green tea with ginger and honey. I got some painkillers and some a washcloth with some cool water to help with your fever." She explained as she placed said cloth on my forehead, soothing my warm body, as she fed me the soup. 

Once I had drank all the soup, I smiled at her, thanking her without having to speak. She smiled in return, handing me the warm water and painkiller. I winced as I swallowed before placing the cup down. 'Now we have to give you a nice, lukewarm bath. I'll wait out here just in case you need any help, but you need to clean yourself." She instructed as she helped me out of bed and in the bathroom. I thanked her before she helped me set the water to the correct temperature. Once it was all done, Chija left the bathroom, leaving me to clean up. 

I took a nice, warm bath before brushing my teeth and doing my simple skincare. Once that was all finished, I made my way out of the bathroom, to see Chija sitting on my bed, her back facing me. I made sure the towel was wrapped securely around my waist before looking for some clothes to wear. 

"You okay, Binnie?" She asked, her back still facing me. I replied softly, pulling over my hoodie and sweats before sliding back into bed, the bed dipping in the process. Chija took this as a sign to open her eyes. "Whilst you were showering I informed the boys as to why I cannot attend their rehearsals and why their manager is with them instead today. They said they'll be home as soon as possible and if you feel up to it then well all play Uno again~" She giggled, remembering how the last time we played that game went. She quickly handed me the cup of warm tea, checking my temperature once more as I drank it.

We just sat there on my bed and talked for what seemed to feel like hours. Soon, my eyes started growing heavy, casing me tonight to stay awake. Chija must have seen this as she took the cup from my hand, tucking me into the cosy covers as I rested my head on the pillow behind me.

Just as she was about to leave, I grabbed her hand, stopping her in her tracks. 'Can you stay, just until I fall asleep?" I pleaded like a child. Chija smiled, sliding off her heels as she slid under the sheets. I shifted my head to lay on her chest, snuggling into her as she ran her hands through my hair soothingly whilst humming what sounded like our song 'Glow'. I smiled, resting my eyes, but not before I said something. "I love you, Chiji~" I sighed in contentment. I felt her freeze for a minute before replying. 

" I love you too, Binnie~ Sleep well, sweetheart..." Was the last thing I heard before I passed out. I woke up about 2 hours later to see Chija had fallen asleep next to me. Her soft features and soothing touch caused me to melt almost instantly. I smiled,  caressing her cheek softly, causing her to stir. She opened her stunning eyes, staring straight at me as she yawned and sadly got up. "Sorry, I fell asleep too..." She blushed shyly. I brushed it off, kissing her cheek as she had done earlier as we both got out of bed. 

Just before we could make our way downstairs and meet the others who I could hear from all the way in my room on the first floor, I quickly made a rash decision and grabbed Chija, pulling her into my rock-hard chest. Chija gasped, gripping onto my hoodie as she met my loving gaze. "Chija-ah..." I whispered as I leaned down. 

Chija leaned up, thus connecting our lips. It felt as though an explosion had occurred as soon as our lips met. It was a soft, loving kiss; yet still full of passion. It was indescribable. Once we broke apart, I rested my forehead against hers, watching with a smile on my face as she panted, her cheeks flushed a bright pink. "I really hope I didn't get you sick now," I joked, causing her to giggle too before leaning back up and kissing me once more. I smiled, wrapping my arms around her as we kissed. I spun her around in my arms whilst we made out, causing her to giggle and break the kiss once again. 

"I love you so much Binnie, I love all you boys. But I don't want you all to risk your careers just for me. I love you all, but I care too much for you to ruin your lives for some pathetic girl like me..." She whispered, her eyes shedding tears. I sighed, kissing her roughly before speaking.

  "Chija, I'm only going to say this once. I don't need to ask other guys if they love and care for you because I already know their answer. From the day we met you we all knew we would love you for the rest of our lives. You're it for us. Chija-ah, we don't care about the money or the fame, because without you, none of it has any value to use. We only need you and the rest of our lives are complete. So don't think for a split second we would risk losing you ever. Never forget how much you mean to us. Alright, Babygirl?" I smiled, kissing her as she smiled, holding my hand as we left my room, ready to go and see the others and hopefully figure out our future...

Hey guys! I hope you all like my chapter! The next one will be a little juicy! So be prepared. Anyways, please don't forget to vote and comment! Love you all. (I also decided to mix it up with the povs for a change, hehe...) Bye for now!