Chapter 6: The Truth Part 1

Chija's POV:

Everything had been going great with the boys so far. We had all gotten closer, and the job was going fine; I was finally feeling as though my life was turning around until this morning. It was like any other day. I woke up, dressed, made breakfast, woke up the boys and got on with our schedule. However, this morning had been different from the numerous others. And it just kept getting worse...

Flashback To This Morning:

I woke up to the sound of my god-forsaken alarm clock screeching in my ear. "Ugh..." I yawned, turning onto my side to shut off the stupid machine. Once I was properly awake, I quickly got up and went to get ready for the day ahead of us. I sighed, stepping into the shower and letting the warm water on my skin, mentally preparing myself for the busy day ahead. 

Once I had freshened up, I quickly dashed out of the bathroom, grabbing an outfit before throwing it on, not even paying attention not what I was wearing. I put on my heels and ran for the kitchen, thinking of what to make the boys for breakfast before going and waking them. 

Outfit:

I grabbed some eggs from the fridge along with bread, deciding to make some french toast for breakfast along with some fruit

I grabbed some eggs from the fridge along with bread, deciding to make some french toast for breakfast along with some fruit. I started whipping up the breakfast, only to feel someone come up from behind and wrap their arms around my middle. 

I jumped, turning around to see Jisung with droopy eyes and a pout resting on his lips. I smiled at the cuddly boy, kissing his nose as I set him down on the sofa, whipping up some coffee as I heard the others wake up. 

"Chija-ah!" BangChan called out as he ran down the stairs, a smile on his face as usual. I giggled, turning around as he bolted towards me, pulling me into his warm embrace. "Channie~ What's up?" I  giggled, kissing his cheek as he smiled, spinning me around as he smiled. 

"I'm just happy, is all. Besides, Hyunjin almost pissed himself this morning when Minho woke him up; so I'm in a great mood. I can smell your classic french toast, so I'm super hungry~" He whined, snuggling into my neck as he set me down on the ground. I rolled my eyes playfully, shooing him off as I finished making breakfast for the boys. 

After all the boys made their way down to the kitchen, they all dove into the meal, smiling and chatting with me. I beamed, feeling like a part of their family even though we had only known each other for a few months. After eating our meal, we all hopped into the car and headed to the recording studio. 

Felix looked at me, a smile on his face. "Everything alright, Lix?" I asked, confused as to why he was looking at me with such a fond look. Felix blushed, looking at the ground as we continued the drive. I giggled at his shy behaviour before scooting next to Changbin and Seungmin.

As we were driving to the studio, I could feel my stomach churning with uneasiness, almost as though something was going on. It wasn't until my phone rang that I knew why. I looked down at my pocket, sighing as I took out my phone. I looked at the caller's I.D., making my blood run cold. Jeongin looked at me, a concerned look in his eyes. "Chija Noona, are you okay?" He asked, reaching over to stroke my arm softly. I blinked, smiling at him before nodding. 

As soon as we made our way to the recording studio, I turned off my phone, walking along with the others as we made our way into their recording studio. I smiled, watching as the boys all recorded their songs and made adjustments when necessary. 

I giggled as I watched them all mess around and started a V-Live during their recording. Once again, my phone rang, causing the hair on the back of my neck to stand up. Seugmin looked at me, a look of confusion on his face as to why I looked so scared of the number calling me. "Noona, are you sure that you're alright?" I gulped, nodding slowly as I excused myself, making my way to the hallway to answer the call.

"What do you want, Jeonghan!? I told you not to call me ever again! If you call me again, I'll report you to the police! this is borderline harassment, for crying out loud!" I cursed, tears of frustration stinging my eyes. Jeonghan chuckled roughly as he spoke.

 "Oh, Chija... when will you never learn that you need me... You can't live without me... " He growled out, not a hint of remorse in his rough, deep voice. I felt my pulse rise like I was about to have a heart attack just speaking to him. Soon, the call cut, causing me to let out a sigh of relief. I slumped against the wall, my breaths coming out in short, shallow pants. 

"Chija, hey! Look at me; focus on me! What's wrong?" The soft voice of Hyunjin filled my ears, causing me to look up at him. My vision was blurred, and my head was spinning. I felt as though I couldn't breathe. I looked at him, whimpering every so often. Hyunjin wrapped his arms around me, soothing my whimpers before leading me back into their recording room. Soon, every one of the boys was crowding over me, making sure I was okay. 

I soon calmed down; I took a seat next to Minho, smiling lightly when he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, trying to calm me down as I sniffled. "Thank you for that, you guys. It's just- I got a call and got all overwhelmed; sorry to worry you all..." I sighed, placing my head on Minho's shoulder as he smiled, stroking my hand softly as the others all sat around me. "What was that all about?" BangChan asked, a sad look on his face.

 I smiled, reaching out to hold his hand as he smiled, squeezing it soothingly. "I-I don't want to trouble you all with my problems... You all have enough on your plates and-" "That's it! I'm so sick and tired of you closing yourself off from us. It happened last time you got a call like this, and we are not letting that happen again! We all care about you deeply and want you to feel as though you can confide in us with your problems as we can do with you. We hate it when you do this..." Changbin sighed in frustration, walking over to me and kneeling in front of me, smiling kindly up at me. 

I sighed deeply, feeling my heart swell with love when they all looked at me with such warmth and fondness. I smiled, looking at each of them before opening my mouth to speak. "Alright... I- I think I should tell you all about this. I- I want you all to listen to the full story." I looked at them once more before mentally preparing myself to tell them my full story.