Chapter 2: Photoshoot

3rd Person POV:

Chija woke up to the sound of cars honking. She groaned, sighing as she got up. "Time to get to work," she smiled, slipping on her slippers as she made her way to her bathroom, showering and freshening up for the day ahead.

Once she had cleaned herself up, she made her way into her closet, looking for the right outfit to wear for the occasion. "Hmmm, this should work," she mumbled, grabbing the outfit and putting it on, grabbing her phone, and walking towards the other members' rooms. 

Outfit:

"First off: Jisung" she sighed, quietly knocking on the door

"First off: Jisung" she sighed, quietly knocking on the door. When nobody replied, she softly opened the door, peeking into the dark-lit room to see that he was indeed still fast asleep. She giggled quietly, taking off her heels as she tiptoed into the room, gently making her way to his side of the bed.

"Han, time to get up~" she cooed, smiling as the boy's nose scrunched up in confusion. "Han, you need to get up now," she spoke again, slightly shaking him this time. Jisungs eyes fluttered open, a tired smile on his face. "Hi Chija noona," he yawned as the latter girl blushed at his nickname. She had never expected him to call her 'noona'.

"What time is it?" he groaned, stretching as he got up in his bed. "It's 6:10 am, you need to be ready and fed by 7:15 so you can get to your photoshoot on time." she smiled, slipping her heels back on as she turned on the bedside lamp for him. Jisung turned his head, his eyes meeting with hers. "Wow... you look great" Jisung gulped, his eyes trailing up and down her outfit.

She giggled, thanking him softly as she made her to his door once more. "When you're dressed, come downstairs and I'll make you guys something to eat" she smiled, bowing respectfully as she left the room, making her way to the other rooms to wake up the rest of the boys.

After waking up all the boys, she made her way to the kitchen, grabbing the ingredients she needed for breakfast. "I should definitely go grocery shopping for these boys," she sighed, making a mental note to go to a convenience store and pick up some groceries.

"Ugh, why do we have to be up so early~" Minho whined, taking a seat at the kitchen counter, a sleepy pout settling on his lips. Chija smiled at the tired boy, brewing them some coffee and handing him a cup. "Here, a pick-me-up," she winked, scrambling the eggs and plating their breakfast. "Oooh~ this looks amazing!" Changbin smiled, grabbing a plate and thanking Chija.