Chapter 16: Modelling Session Part 1

NEW UPDAAATE (a bit spicy~) 

Enjoyyyy!

Chija's POV:

Sighing, I squint my tired eyes as the early morning sun beams in through the beige curtains. 'Wait a minute, my room doesn't have beige curtains...' I looked around, finally taking in my surroundings. It wasn't until I saw the sleeping figure next to me did I realize where I was. Sinking back into the plush pillows beneath me, I scooted closer to the body of warmth, basking myself in their comforting hold as they pulled me in closer. 

"Mm, morning Yeobo~" Jisung's deep voice rang out; his rough morning voice completely contrasting his soft touches as he stroked my exposed hip. "It's too early~" I whined, snuggling further into his side.  'Come on Jagi, You can hide forever sweetheart. The others must miss you~" He whispered in my ear. Sighing deeply, I rolled onto my side, quickly pecking Jisungs cheek before sitting up. I"I guess you're right. I'll quickly go and wake up the others. Meet you downstairs?" I asked, smiling as Jisung nodded happily, kissing my forehead as he walked down to the kitchen.  

I sighed, rolling out of the comfy bed, and basking in the warm scent of Jisung before slipping on one of his oversized hoodies. 'Who knew someone could smell so much like home...' I thought, giggling as I walked down the hall, making my way to Seungmin and Innie's room to wake them up. Tapping softly at the door, I smiled, humming to myself as I waited for an answer. The door quickly opened, revealing none other than Jeongin... shirtless. 

'Noona! Good morning!"  He smiled, showing off his pearly white teeth as he stood there, water droplets slipping down his pale, toned chest. Gulping, I subtly shook my head, trying my best not to let him see me getting distracted by his chiselled body. "H-Hey Innie! Um... Oh yea, I just came to wake you and Suengie, up! Good to see you're awake! Just come down when you're ready-" I squeaked out, quickly scurrying down the hall after kissing his cheek. What I didn't notice was the huge smirk plastered on his puffy cheeks. 

Once all the boys were woken up (which took bribing them with cuddles and kisses of course), I made my way to my room; deciding to quickly freshen up before going downstairs for breakfast. Deciding on a cute but sophisticated outfit, I quickly showered and got dressed, not forgetting a pair of nude heels to go with the outfit and a sleek hazel-brown bag. Brushing down the indivisible wrinkles on my outfit and giving myself a once-over, smiling at my reflection before walking down to meet with the rest of the boys. 

Outfit:

"Good morning boys!" I giggled, laughing louder as they all ran to hug and greet me

"Good morning boys!" I giggled, laughing louder as they all ran to hug and greet me. After our little hugging session, we all settled down, enjoying a meal of eggs, toast, and sausages. "Noona, what do we have planned for today?" Felix asked, smiling warmly at me from across the counter. Blushing at his warm tone, I bit my lip as I looked over their once again, very busy schedule.

 "Well, you first have a fitting for the Melon Awards performance. Then, have to go for an upcoming photoshoot. Then you have to go to the studio to finish off some bits for your new album release; once you do that, you guys have 3 hours to kill before having to shoot an episode for your show." I finished explaining, sighing at their sullen faces."I know it's a lot, and I'm sorry you have to fit so much in today. But after this week you guys have a much calmer schedule. So let's just try to make it through today, okay?" I pleaded, smiling when they all nodded, smiling at me.