Chapter 9: All The Stars

Seungmin POV:

I looked over at Chija as she hummed whilst gliding gracefully across the kitchen floor. It had been almost a week and a half since Changbin hyung had gotten sick and now he was finally able to go back to work with us.

 However, he seemed a little more attached to Chija since then. ' don't know why, but something feels a little off between the two of them...' I thought. Before I could even think about it any further, the sound of Chija's infectious laugh filled my ears. I blushed, looking at her as her stunning face scrunched up with joy. Her brown eyes glistening as she threw her head back, giggling. 

"Minho! Jeongin! can the two of you stop arguing for the remote and sit down!" she giggled, smiling happily as they whined. I smiled, walking over to her. I slid up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and spinning her around. Chija squealed, grabbing onto my forearms as she giggled. "Seungmin-ah! let me down this instant before you drop me~" She giggled once more, turning around once I set her feet back on the ground. 

"Whatcha cooking~" I sang, watching as she placed the eggs and bacon on the plate. She smiled, handing me the plate before walking over to the others. 'Eat up, we have to be ready and in the car by 07:00 so that we can head to the recording studio. Remember, you guys have a lot to get done today!" She teased, giggling at our whines of protests she made her way back upstairs, most likely to get ready.

After we all got dressed and ready we headed to the car, waiting for Chija. As soon as she was in sight, all our mouths dropped. I mean, we were used to her looking amazing, but she just... she looked beautiful. She flashed her pearly white teeth at us, getting into the car after us as we made our way to the recording studio. "Noona, you look..." Felix gulped, his eyes as wide as saucers as he looked at her in awe. Chija blushed, brushing off the comment before looking at me, smiling lightly. 

Chija's Outfit:

Once we finally arrived, we all sighed, thanking our driver as we filed into the large building

Once we finally arrived, we all sighed, thanking our driver as we filed into the large building. Chija walked over to me, grabbing my hand and squeezing it re-assuringly. "Don't worry, Seungmin-ah, everything will be alright..." She smiled, pulling down her mask before kissing my cheek. I blushed, smiling at her through my mask as we walked to our studio, getting ready for a day of slaving away at the computer and recording our next song. 

3rd Person POV:

They spent the majority of their time recording back-to-back songs. By the time the boys were halfway through it all, they were all exhausted and out of breath. Chija frowned, looking at them all with a feeling of sorrow. She truly felt bad for them. They didn't deserve this...Pushing themselves to the very limit and sometimes even overboard.

 The petite girl quickly got up from her seat and made her way to the others, a sad smile on her face. "You boys look so tired, how about you take a break? Replenish your energy?" She suggested, rubbing Hyunjins shoulders as he sighed, relaxing his once stiff posture. They all sighed, knowing that they couldn't take a break otherwise they would be stuck here all night. She noticed they boys solemn looks before sighing herself. "At least let me order you boys something to eat..." She pouted, taking her phone out before the boys got to protest and ordered them something to eat. 

After what felt like forever, the group finally took a break, deciding to relax before doing their final take. "I'm gonna go out for a second and get some fresh air, be right back," Seungmin murmured, rubbing his eyes as the others nodded mindlessly. The younger boy whistled as he walked out the room, leaving the others staring at the ceiling and walls, all too tired to even move. Chija sighed, cleaning up the take out boxes before also deciding to take a breath of fresh air. 

Seungmin sighed, sitting on the cold granite sidewalk, staring up at the night sky. He smiled peacefully, watching as the sky glittered, littered with stunning stars. "Whatcha looking at?" Chija whispered in his ear, causing the boy to nearly jump out of his skin. 

Chija giggled, taking a seat next to the taller boy as they both just looked up at the twinkling night sky. "You know, back when I was just a little girl, my brother and I would ride our bikes all the way to the countryside and just spent hours staring up at the sky, admiring the whole thing as it slowly lit up with thousands of tiny stars... I miss those days when everything seemed so new and interesting, so easy..." She whispered, resting her head on his shoulder as he smiled, listening intently to her as she spoke. 

Seungmin looked to his side, admiring the girl sitting less than an inch away from him

Seungmin looked to his side, admiring the girl sitting less than an inch away from him. He watched how the moonlight bounced off her light tan skin, causing it to glisten under the dark sky. How her round, shiny eyes stared so curiously and innocently up at the blue abyss above them. Her plump, baby soft lips that were the perfect shade of pink. 

Everything about this girl just seemed to draw him further toward her. Soon, both their faces were less than a centimeter way from one another. Chija could feel his warm breath flush against her cheeks every time he exhaled, causing her to lean in closer. "Seugmin-ah..." She trailed off, their noses touching as he shushed her quietly, cupping her cheek with his large hands before pulling her into the kiss. 

Chija gasped at the feeling. It was so different from her kiss with Changbin but just as good. She felt as though her stomach would burst with butterflies as he deepened the kiss, his free hand sliding to cup her waist, pulling her closer. Chija sat on Seungmin's lap, wrapping her arms around his neck as they continued to make out, not caring if someone saw. Chija moaned at the feeling of his tongue as it infiltrated her mouth, causing her cheeks to heat up as she lightly pushed his shoulders, the need for ar becoming too much to ignore.

Seungmin looked at the girl in front of him, panting as he stroked her cheek affectionately. Chija sighed, leaning into his palm as she slowly slid herself off of his lap. "Well, that was one hell of a first kiss, huh?" He joked, laughing lightly as Chija scolded him, playfully smacking his chest as he wrapped his arm around her, pulling her into his side. 

"We probably get back, before the others suspect something," she whispered, not making a move to get up from their spot. He sighed, leaning his head against her's that was on his shoulder. "Just a little why longer... I wanna stay with you a little while longer under all the stars..." he replied softly, wrapping his hand around her smaller, smiling as they sat in silence, admiring the twinkling stars.