Perfect

-Y/N-

You all arrived at the house. It was a three-story White House. You liked it. Everyone walked in and you looked around. It was almost a replica of the hotel but obviously smaller, with different colored furniture. You smiled. The hotel had felt like home for most of your time in hell, and now there was something like it in heaven. Everyone dispersed and headed to their separate rooms. You were left with Alastor and Lesley. The three of you sat on the couch.

"So babe, what do you think of heaven so far?" you asked Alastor.

"It's alright, I miss my power though," he replied. You nodded in response and turned to Lesley.

"You like heaven right?"

"Definitely," she replied. She smiled brightly. Something about it seemed slightly... forced, but you brushed it off.

"There's anything and everything you could ever want here! It's so great!" she continued.

"That sound ah-mazing!" you said happily.

"Oh, it is! And as long as you follow the rules, there aren't any problems," she said.

"Well, good thing I'm good at rule-following!" you said and giggled. Lesley giggled as well. Alastor smiled at you both.

"Glad you two are getting along," he said, and you leaned into him as he wrapped an arm around you. You'd done it, you'd made it to heaven. There were so many opportunities now! Family to find, bonds to make! You could even meet Al's mom whom he'd talked about before! You were so happy.

Heaven seemed...

Perfect.