My soul-binding contract

-Angel-

Every day is the same. Wake up, go to work, sell myself to horny bitches, come back to the one safe place I've ever found, repeat. I'm fucking tired. Tired of this loop, of bein' abused, and raped, and punished. Living my life in constant fear. I'm tired of Val. Val. He's the problem, the cause. He's the shadow constantly lurking around me, ready to strike, to torture, and punish, and kill. And it's terrifying, dear reader. Terrifying. I can't get out. Can't escape. Because he's charming. I soul my soul to him, he has free reign, total control! And sometimes... I'm numb. Numb to him, to the world around me, to anyone who can help. Because no one can help. Nobody but me. And that is why... I'm gonna get rid of him, once and for all. Free myself from this endless cycle, from this manipulative dickbag. So that nobody will ever fall for his charms, and fame, and promises of money and fun and stardom. So I can heal, and recover. Be who I want to be. And if that's still a stripper? So be it, at least I'll have a choice this time.

But it won't be easy.

As much as I hate it he's still an overlord. He's still powerful as shit and he still owns me. He still has accomplices lurking at every corner. Ones that wouldn't let me touch a nonexistent hair on his bald ass head. But I'll try. I'll hatch a plan. I'm sure there are people who can help. I'll wait and plot and plot. I'm going to kill him, reader. Im going to kill him and make sure he doesn't come back. Because I need to kill him.

And I will.

Even if it's the last thing that I do.

***

(Idiot here! As you can see I decided on a break from our lovers to focus on another character who seriously needs to get revenge for my own peace of mind! Also- it's written in a fourth wall break kinda thing so- I hope you liked that! Okay bye bye!! -Idiot)