Strawberry pimp

-Y/N POV-

You heard the sound of the door opening and closing twice. In between each boom, you heard a faint noise, like someone talking. You slowly got up and peeked around the corner to the hallway.
"Vaggieeeeee?" Charlie said, passing you.
"Whattt?" Vaggie replied putting a hand on her temples.

"The Radio Demon-" she said, emphasizing a smile, "Is at the door-!"
"WHAT?!" Vaggie yelled

"Uh who-?" Angel commented, sucking on his popsicle. Vaggie scoffs

"Well don't let him in!!" she said. Carlie peeked at the door then grabbed your wrist and dragged you along to open the door with her. You stood by her side as she opened the door.
"May I speak now?" A staticky voice said. You looked up. It was the demon from earlier! Damn, he was tall.

"You may.." Charlie slowly replied. He grabbed her hand and shook it vigorously.

"Alastor, a pleasure to be meeting you, sweetheart! Quite a pleasure! Excuse my sudden visit but I saw your fiasco on the picture show and I just couldn't resist! What a performance!" He said enthusiastically and dragged Charlie further into the hallway still chattering. You blinked and closed the door. You returned to the couch and sat down next to Angel again. Vaggie had evacuated her seat in order to threaten the new arrival thoroughly.
"I saw that dude earlier!" You said to Angel.
"The strawberry pimp-looking guy?" he replied. You snorted and nodded.

"Hah. Strawberry pimp," you said. Vaggie plopped back down next to you both.

"So uhhh- what's the deal with smiles over there?" Angel asked.

'Wait. You've never heard of him? You've been here longer than me!" vaggie said.

"Eh, not big on politics," He replied. Vaggie groaned.

"Well..."