GO TO JAIL

-Y/N POV-

You needed to talk with Alastor. You had all the evidence and you were fully ready and prepared to turn Vox in, but you understood Alastor had some sort of grudge against him and you wanted to give him the opportunity to have a say in Vox's fate. You pulled up to his house and walked in, not bothering to knock. He was at his kitchen table reading over some important-looking papers.

"Alastor!" You said and walked over to him. He jumped and brandished a butter knife that was lying on his table.

"Relax. It's me."
"Oh- my apologies Y/N my dear. Force of habit-" he replied, setting the butter knife down. You laughed and sat in a seat next to him. You pulled out the camera.

"I caught footage of Vox robbing a bank. We could easily send him to jail. I just needed your opinion." Alastor's eyes widened and he took the camera. He turned it on and began watching your video.

"Y/N... Y/N you absolute genius!" he exclaimed in delight. He stood and set the camera down, he picked you up and spun you around. You laughed in surprise and he set you down placing a gentle kiss on your lips. Your face reddened a bit but he picked the camera back up.
"We are absolutely going to the police. That stupid sleazy piece of shiz will be finally getting what he deserves." He said. You nodded.

"Absolutely. Let's go."

-Vox POV-

I paced around the room. Val was sitting in a chair watching me and sipping some champagne.

"What are we going to do?! The plan completely backfired ad now Y/N has evidence against me! I'm going to go to jail babe!" I practically yelled.

"Calm the fuck down Vox. I doubt Y/N has the balls to turn you in. And I'm sure we can get her to see Alastor murder someone anyway. The little bitch would probably be more scared of that than a simple bank robbing. And there's always a plan B. If you go to jail I will avenge you." Val said calmly. His tone calmed my nerves and I nodded.
"Yeah, you're right.." I said. Just then I heard a knock at the door and jumped.

"They're here!" I said, panicking as the door handle jiggled. Velvet bounded in and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Paranoid much?" Velvet said. "Anyways! I have news. Vox you're on a wanted list"

"Oh goddammit..." I groaned. "I guess im going to prison.. Stupid fucking Y/N. I shouldn't have saved her from being raped." Val finished the champagne and wiped his mouth.

"I'll break out plan B"