29

ALL I DO

ALL I DO.
{ messages , irl }

LITERAL MATCHMAKERS
cupid #1 — camille
cupid #2 — nick
cupid #3 — chris

cupid #1
GUYS
GUYS
GUYS
GUYS

cupid #2
WHAT
WHAT
WHAT
WHAT

cupid #3
huh?
what's going on?

cupid #1
I JUST TALKED TO NIOLA

cupid #2
we know
we were there when matt BEGGED u to check on her

cupid #3
yeah no need to brag 🙄🙄

cupid #2
fr
like why can't we go comfort her???

cupid #1
CAN U DIPSHITS LET ME FINISH MY SENTENCE FIRST???

cupid #3
ma'am yes ma'am 🫡

cupid #2
whatever
say what you wanted to say 🙄

cupid #3
yeah we don't have much time before matt starts getting curious ab why we're both texting

cupid #1
NIOLA HAS A CRUSH ON MATT

cupid #3
LMAOAOAOAO

cupid #2
yeah you're funny

cupid #1
GUYS.
I'M DEADASS.

cupid #2
why would niola start liking matt out of nowhere after YEARS of being oblivious

cupid #1
IDK OKAY?
she said that she gets butterflies around him and she gets all nervous when he's close to her

cupid #3
OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY HDI. OH MY GID. OH MYD SHOS. MS GDOS MSYSKSHSNAB ANSHAKS

cupid #2
you better not be lying 😐

cupid #1
i'm not lying
i promise 🤞🤞

cupid #2
okay
so
what are we gonna do ab this

cupid #1
i'm bringing niola to the cafeteria now
when she and i get there, us three need to leave so that matt and niola are all alone at the table

cupid #2
smart

cupid #3
agreed

cupid #1
okay we're here
remember the plan

"why can't you just tell me what's wrong with me?" niola asks camille for the hundredth time. just by thinking of sitting at matt's table, niola's heart speeds up. "i can't keep feeling like this whenever we're around eachother!"

"you'll be fine," camille assures her as they step into the cafeteria.

immediately, niola feels overwhelmed by the loud noise and the amount of people that are running around. before her project with matt, niola would normally eat alone in the library. it's been so long that she had nearly forgotten the main reason as to why she enjoys the library — which is the silence in there compared to the noisiness of the cafeteria.

"niola!" nick exclaims when niola and camille approach the triplet's lunch table.

chris and matt both look over at the girls along with nick. as soon as niola locks eyes with matt, her stomach does a 360 and she feels like she's going to vomit.

normally, chris and camille sit on one side of the table; nick and matt on the other. but today, they've decided to change the seating arrangement.

"i'll go buy you some lunch, niola!" camille says before niola can even have a chance to decide where to sit.

"oh, you don't have to do that." niola says, knowing that she feels guilty whenever someone pays for something in her stead. but she is also aware of the fact that she only ever buys food from the vending machine because she can't afford actual lunch — meaning she tends to have a bag of chips for her meal. so it would be nice to try the school's lunch for once.

"don't worry about it!" camille says, grabbing nick's wrist before walking around the table and yanking chris out of his seat. "i'll have nick and chris to keep me company! you and matt can wait here while we're away."

niola shoots camille a sharp glare, not understanding why she would leave niola all alone with matt when she knows that he makes her feel weird in the gut.

before niola can drill holes into her head, camille takes chris and nick with her as she marches away. which leaves matt and niola alone in an awkward silence.

fuck. niola curses in her head.

.∘◦❀◦∘.
a/n : i'm so excited for u guys to watch how niola deals with her "issue"
◦∘.❀.∘◦