05

ALL I DO{ messages , irl }

ALL I DO
{ messages , irl }

silvers <3 — niola
matt — matt

silvers <3
rayne and i are waiting on your porch
so open your door jackass

matt
excuse me?
now i don't want to

silvers <3
quit being difficult and just let us in

matt
no i don't think i will
unless you apologize

silvers <3
i fucking hate you

matt
that doesn't sound like an apology :/

silvers <3
if i didn't have my sister with me right now, i would break in and beat your ass

matt
but you do

silvers <3
i'm so so so so sorry 😭💔☹️😩🥺

matt
ew
now you're over doing it

silvers <3
just be happy i apologized at all
now let me in

matt
ma'am yes ma'am 🫡

niola waits for matt to open the front door as he stands on the sturniolo's porch. it's raining and the porch does little to keep her dry. niola is covering rayne with her rain coat, holding her close to her chest. since niola is using her coat to cover rayne, she's without any protect. which is resulting in niola getting soaked.

suddenly, the door swings open and matt is standing in the doorway. his eyes widen at the sight of them both standing in the rain, dripping with water.

niola's curls are flattened and frizzy, making her feel ugly. she spent a lot of time on her hair this morning before school and all of that preparation went right down the drains.

"i didn't know it was raining," matt says, grabbing niola by the wrist and yanking her inside. "if i had known, i wouldn't have made you wait."

"too late now," niola says, setting rayne down onto the carpeted entryway. matt quickly takes her coat from her and hangs it up onto a hook near the door.

niola sits on the ground, untying her shoes and then removing them from her feet. as she stands back up, matt crouches down to the floor and waves at rayne with a small grin. rayne sees him and giggles, waddling over to him and engulfing him into a tiny hug.