27

ALL I DO

ALL I DO.
{ social media , irl }

NIOLASILVERS POSTED.

liked by christophersturniolo, nicolassturniolo, matthew

liked by christophersturniolo, nicolassturniolo, matthew.sturniolo, and 9,003 others.

niolasilvers in conclusion, i hate parties (mainly the hangovers)

tagged : ///

view all comments

camillesolace drunk niola was fun tho 😔💔
nicolassturniolo it's sad to see her go 💔💔💔
camillesolace let's host a funeral to wish her a proper farewell 😭💔💔
niolasilvers you guys are so dramatic

user DRUNK NIOLA???

user i don't believe this. i have to see evidence
user someone posted some pictures
user WHO I HAVE TO SEE THEM
user it was @camillesolace i think

christophersturniolo i heard that your pool games were legendary tho 😎😎
camillesolace they WERE
nicolassturniolo yeah then she abandoned her winning streak to give matt some lousy hug 🙄
niolasilvers what are you guys talking about? i'm shit at pool
camillesolace maybe when you're sober, but definitely not when you're drunk
niolasilvers nice to know

user matt and niola hugged????

user i'll do anything to see niola and matt express their love language (bc they're both def touch)

matthew.sturniolo absolutely stunning
niolasilvers 🫶🫶

user I CANT GET OVER HOW CUTE THEY ARE

nicolassturniolo not you posting on insta while you're in class 😧
niolasilvers shh i took these pics a few days ago and decided the world needed to see them

user wait they went to that party last night and today is thursday??
user yeah who tf hosts a party on a wednesday night?
camillesolace amelia 🤢
ameliaaa_009 It was my birthday! Of course Id throw a party the night of my b-day!!
user could've waiting until the weekend
camillesolace i agree with @user

after commenting on niola's instagram post — feigning their fake relationship even farther — matt looks up at the girl sitting across from him. she had spun her chair around so they could share his desktop.

they have to present their projects in front of the class today and niola has a splitting headache.

"you've been complaining about your head ever since you arrived at school." matt tells her. "and then you decide to post pictures when we're supposed to be preparing for our presentation?"

"i can't just complain to you, camille, and your brothers. that's pathetic." niola grumbles at him, wanting nothing more than to bang her head against a block of cement. "i have to complain to the world."

matt rolls his eyes at her. but to be honest, he can't stay mad at niola, regardless of how badly he wishes he could.

he needs her to be helping him. the teacher assigned them to be the first duo to present their project. but niola can't seem to focus on anything at the moment.

"it feels like someone just split my head in half with a razor-sharp axe." niola complains, resting her head against the wooden surface of matt's desk.

matt rubs her head, her hair feeling soft as it threads between his fingers while he pitifully tries to comfort her.

normally, this would be weird for them.

but ever since last night, niola feels even more attached to matt than before. ever since she opened up to him about her home situation, she feels like she can tell him anything — of course she won't, though, because she feels like her feelings would just be a burden to him.

matt expected her to go back to her usual, groggy self this morning. but as he was grabbing his supplies from his locker, he felt someone rest their head against the back of his shoulder.

matt turned around, ready to shove some stranger off of him. but then he realized that niola was leaning her forehead on him for comfort. immediately, matt's face felt hot.

"silvers?" matt asked, turning fully in her direction. instead up picking up her head when he moved, she just kept leaning on him. after he was completely spun around, her head was on his chest. "what's wrong?"

"everything hurts." she groaned.

"still, you're being more affectionate than normal." matt pointed out.

"to everyone else, we're dating." niola countered. "it shouldn't matter how affectionate i am, unless ig bothers you."

suddenly, she lifted her head and looked it him — their faces mere inches away — and asked if he was comfortable with her acting this was. of course, matt said that it was perfectly fine.

all day, she's been clingy toward matt. and matt? oh, he's absolutely loving it.

.∘◦❀◦∘.
a/n : there's so much in store for you guys it's insane
◦∘.❀.∘◦