Everything

Cataleya Rose

"Hurry up Z is waiting for us" I yell up the stairs for Aubrey and the kids. 

Today was the day we would be doing our maternity shoot and it was also the 6-month mark of my pregnancy. 

Hearing 3 separate footsteps coming down the stairs I grabbed my keys before grabbing my jacket and opening the door for the children. 

"Mama Donis took my toy." Lia says crying out for me causing me to look at the two as they went back and forth about a toy. 

These two were the definition of brother and sister. They reminded me of Z and I coming up always finding something to fight about and eventually making up.

Talking to the both of them I made sure I heard both sides of the story before I explained how important sharing with each other was. 

Watching as they both pouted Adonis handed the toy back to her before getting in the car. Walking towards the house I screamed Aubrey's name cursing him out now that the kids weren't around.

"Stop fucking playing with me and come on" I say as soon as he locked the door following me to the car and letting me in before getting in himself and pulling off. 

Looking back at the kids I watched as they played with each other as if they weren't beefing not even 10 minutes ago. 

Making our way to the destination I was extremely annoyed by Aubrey who kept constantly making dad jokes. 

As soon as the car stopped, I grabbed the kids walking away and leaving Aubrey behind. 

We were having a small argument because he knew how important this day was and he also knew how irritated I can become but still chose to take his sweet time. 

Walking towards the field surrounded by sunflowers I smiled at the setup Z made for the shoot. 

It was very important to Aubrey and I to have a peaceful environment away from the public so we brought the surrounding land near blue water road. 

Engaging with Z and Robyn we posed for multiple pictures. Mostly with the children but towards the end we got a few shots with just Aubrey and I.

 Mostly with the children but towards the end we got a few shots with just Aubrey and I

Z informed me that he needed a few minutes to change the set up so to kill time we watched the children run around the water as Soso drew by herself nearby.

Walking towards her I sat on the side of her causing her to look at me.

"How is my first baby doing?" I ask smiling and nudging her with my shoulder.

Laughing she pulled her headphones off replying "I'm good ley ley how my cousin doing in there." 

"Child getting on my damn nerves" I reply rubbing my stomach being so serious this baby was giving me hell. 

Engaging in conversation I grabbed her hand to make sure I had her undivided attention.

"You know you will always be my first baby right" I say looking her in her eyes causing her to smile and nod.

"Yes tt you tell me all the time" she responds which is true I always wanted Solana to know how loved she was and how important she was to me and her father. 

Being pulled away from the conversation by Z calling my name I rolled my eyes trying to get up.

"He is so annoying" I say as Lana helped me to my feet.

"Not too much on my daddy hippo" She says laughing as I put my hand to my chest looking appalled. 

"Imma kick your ass" 

"Good luck finding your feet" She laughs dodging my hits running towards her dad.

Finally making my way to the new set up I was confused when I saw candles and roses along the trail. Seeing Z near the end of the trail I walked until I was face to face with him. 

"Z what the hell is this" I ask looking around for Aubrey. 

Hearing music I turned towards where it was coming from seeing Aubrey down on one knee.

Feeling the tears falling down my face I heard two small voices calling my name.

"Ma" Lia and Adonis called out causing me to look up seeing they were holding a sign.

"Will you marry me?" letting the tears fall down my face I turned back towards Aubrey nodding yes.

"Yes a thousand times yes" I say repeatedly as he slid the ring on my finger standing to give me a kiss.