Queen Space

Cataleya Rose

Looking over at the clock the time read 6 am. Rolling over I grabbed my robe before going into the living room to cook breakfast before everyone could wake up. 

I made a little bit of everything before I heard tiny footsteps running toward the kitchen causing me to smile. Being met with the happy spirit of baby Solana I picked her up and placed her in the highchair that sat near the bay window.

Making our plates I helped her get situated before I heard Dre and Zion walk into the kitchen causing me to look up at them and smile. 

"Goodmorning boys" I say as they greeted me and got situated at the table. 

As we ate, they engaged in conversation but once again I only observed as "Green Eyes" played in the background.

I noticed that throughout their conversation Dre would glance over at me, but I simply ignored each glance.

Clearing my throat, I gained their attention before announcing what we would be doing for the rest of the day. 

"So, Dre since It's your first official day in Nola we are going to go slow and just explore the city today." I say causing him to nod.

"Cool what time we heading out" He asks taking a sip of his juice. 

"In an hour" I respond getting up to clean the small mess Solana and I made watching as he nodded his head.

Zion cleaned the rest of the kitchen as I got myself and Solana ready for the day. 

I sung "almost there" to her as I dressed her the clothes her father picked out for her the night before. 

After finishing her hair, I went to get myself ready before I went into the living room being met with Dre looking around at the records that sat on the shelf.

"I'm a collector" I say breaking his attention from the records as he turned towards me.

"I see and your collection is pretty impressive too" He responds looking me over as I did the same to him.

"Thanks" I say before grabbing the keys to my Jeep.

"Ready" I ask looking over at him as I made my way to the front door.

"Are Zion and Soso coming?" He asks causing me to nod in response Zion had already left and was currently waiting for us at the location. 

Going out to the car Dre and I sat in silence as he took the city in as we listened to "Pink Matter" 

Dre 

Dre 

Cataleya 

Cataleya 

Zion & Solana

Zion & Solana