Chapter 35

October 9th (~ three weeks later)

Billboard news

It is official!

Monte Lipman, the CEO of Republic Records, one of the biggest music labels in America, confirmed that they would be starting a sub-unit located in South Korea.

The Kpop hype has spread all over the world in the last few years, gaining more and more global fans.
In our recent interview, Mr. Lipman told our reporter the following: "I already have a few Kpop artists running under my label and they made me understand the concept and the addictiveness behind it"

Furthermore he revealed that the new formed subunit should bring the western world and Kpop even closer.
"I had the honor to work with a group of young talented people who offered me their ideas to participate in the future of Kpop" so Lipman.

The name of this subunit was revealed to be WyS-Entertainment, run by a CEO-trio. "To start our new era, we not only publicly announce the new company but will start off everything with a new debuting group" Mr.Lipman said in the interview.

The three young women Amy Park, Somi Lee and Kayla Shanks are the faces behind this project. (Click here to find out more about these three talents)

While being the CEO's of this new formed company, the three women debuted with a song called 'Karma'. Their group name stays loyal to the company, with it being WyS.

We will see what the future holds for them but I'm sure that we should keep our eyes on them.
"We may or may not have already talked about the first open audition for this company" Ended Lipman the interview with this suspense statement.

If you want to stay updated with the hottest music-industry news, follow us here to never miss anything again.

Until next time,
the Billboard News

______________
~so that is what they've been planning...
~until next chapter
~~June