Chapter 28

the same day

Seungmin PoV.

As soon as we entered the doorm I stopped Amy by taking her wrist. "Could we talk for a second?" I looked at the ground, I felt too guilty to look at her face. "Sure"

We went into my room and sat down next to each other on my bed. She looked at me expectingly but I didn't know how to start this conversation. "Look, I'm sorry for lashing out like that. You didn't deserve anything I said and I also didn't actually mean it" She put her hand on top of mine, which was placed on my knee, and interwined our fingers.

"Please look at me" She whispered and I hesistantly complied her wish.
"I already said that I'm not mad. Yes, I was hurt by your words but you apologised and I can see that you mean it, so I'm not gonna hold it against you." "Can you please be angry at me. Shout or hit me, do anything, I deserve it!"
I begged while turning more towards her.

"Hey! Stop it! I'm not gonna shout at you or anything because you technically also weren't in the wrong. It was a misunderstanding that someone else planned so it is not at all your fault but only theirs, okay?" I nodded at her strict tone but averted my eyes to the ground again.

I felt a hand on my cheek and shortly after my face was lifted and I was staring right into Amy's eyes. "Don't. We will find out who is behind all of this and then we can move on from it, together" She gently stroked my cheek and I closed my eyes in content for a few seconds.

"Can I kiss you?"

Instead of answering, Amy leaned forward and slowly pressed her lips against mine. I put one hand on her waist while the other was placed on my bed to hold my weight. I let my hand trail down from her waist to her thighs and tapped them shortly. Amy got the message and shifted her weight so I could pull her on my lap with my other hand.

Now she was straddling me while both of my hands found their place on her waist. Her left hand was still on my cheek and her right one was tangling itself in my hair. Although our current position propably told otherwise, the kiss was still slow and full of love. It wasn't anything rushed, just us showing our emotions.

Like that we were lazily making out for a few minutes until we were rudely interrupted.

"Guys, how long will your talk- Oh! Sorry!"

Felix stumbled back out of the door and Amy pulled away too look after him with an amused expression. "Don't go in there or you'll have to bleach your eyes. They're having a moment..." Felix stuttered to whoever he met outside the door.

"I walked in on Minsung, nothing can shock me" the poor maknae, Minsung has been going wild. "Amy, Seungmin! I don't want to interrupt you guys but we kinda want to talk about what to do about this situation now" Jeongin called while knocking repeatedly on the door.

"We're coming!" said Amy who was trying really hard to surpress a laugh. I hid my face in her neck and pulled her closer once more. "Can't we just stay here like this?" I mumbled against her skin and then continued to press light kisses there.

"That would be nice but for now we have an issue to solve. Come on" She ruffled the hair on the back of my neck and pushed my upper body away.

She stood up and held out her hand to pull me up. When we arrived in the living room Felix was looking at us with a horrified expression. "Come on, Lix. We weren't even doing anything" I rolled my eyes at him when he began to ramble about his innocent eyes and so on. When he caught Changbin's eyes though, he silenced and a blush crept up his face.

No one else seemed to notice but Felix caught me smirking and his blush only intensified.

"Any idea what we are going to do? Should we inform the staff or even the police?" Chan wondered.