Special chapter

the next morning

Felix PoV. (something new..)

"Felix!" I heard someone call me and seconds later I saw Amy running towards me. She grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the practice room without saying another word. I looked back to see all the members sitting at the ground, looking just as confused as I felt.

"What is this about?" I asked Amy as soon as we stood in the quiet hallway. "You need to help me!"
"With what? And why did you need to drag me outside for that?"

"The others aren't supposed to know. You need to help me make Seungmin jealous!"
"What? I thought you went out on a date yesterday and why me?"

"Okay first of all, yes we were on a date but nothing happened but I'm too nervous to confess myself so I want to make him jealous so he will confess"
I took all that new information in because yesterday Seungmin told me he wanted to ask Amy out. Did he back out again?

Those two are really helpless, maybe Amy was right and I need to help them realise what they feel for each other. It's getting painful to watch.
"Okay I'll do it. But why me?"

"After Minho, Jisung and Chan and obviously Seungmin, I am the closest to you. Minsung is out of the picture as they are in a happy relationship. Chan would never do something like that, he would be like 'let me talk to Seungmin, you don't need to do anything that drastic' so it leaves you."

"I don't know if I should feel flattered or insulted but keep going. What are we supposed to do?"
"Easy, just stay close to each other and be all touchy and flirty."

I could do that, as long as Seungmin and Amy will then finally confess, there is no harm done. I agreed and we went back in the studio.

"What was that about Amy?" Changbin asked when we sat back down. I looked at Amy and waited with what kind of excuse she would come up with.

"I asked Felix about a song that I'm working on and he told me I should ask one of you guys later" She pointed at Chan, Changbin and Jisung and after those three agreed the topic was dismissed.

"Amy, could you help me shortly? I'm having trouble with this one step" I called out even though I nailed the performance on the second try. No one needed to know that though.

"But you already did the step perfectly fine?" She tilted her head and looked at me confused and I facepalmed because she forgot her own mission. "I don't know how to move my hips so the spin works. Could you show me?" I asked again, slower this time in a way to help her understand.

Her eyes lit up and she quickly stepped closer. "Of course" She turned me towards the mirror and I took her hands to place them on my hip. I looked at the mirror and saw Seungmin looking at us.

It seemed to work.

He wasn't the only member that was looking in our direction though.

I sent Changbin a questioning look but he quickly turned away and focused on his dance again. Amy helped me do the spin and besides our mission it actually helped me to improve it.

"There is a fair today, should we all go after practice?" Chan suggested and all of us agreed. I tried to catch Amy's eye to notify her that our mission will take place then. She laughed after seeing my hand motions but I didn'd undertstand why she was laughing. I mean I was the one who was helping her.

"Rollercoaster!" Amy screamed and dragged me to the queue. The members went after us although some of them, Jisung and Minho, were quite hesistant. "It's three people in a row, who will go with whom?" Chan asked in his leader voice. I felt Amy taking my hand and then holding our conntected ones up for the members to see. "Okay you two, the third?"