Chapter 26

November 25th (~two month later)

Seungmin PoV.

The doorbell rung and immediately Jisung and Felix sprinted to the door. "Hey guys!" I heard a female voice and knew who it was. "Amy!" I called out and followed the twins to the entrance.

"What are you doing here?" I asked after giving her a quick kiss on the lips.
"I wanted to drop this off" She held up an USB-stick and added, "Chan said he had time to look at it today."

Jisung snatched the stick away from her hands and ran back into the living room. "I want to hear it too!" Complained Felix and followed after him. "Is it another song?" "Yes but Somi wrote the lyrics and Kayla helped me make the track. We just want a little feedback since we never did a group project."

The three of them have been working together a lot lately and it happened quite often that Amy told me what they were doing was a secret with a mischevious smile on her face. Don't ask me what was going on with them because I'd like to know myself.

Just then I noticed what Amy was wearing: A tight ripped black jeans and a glittering top. Her hair and make up was done which looked like Somi's work and her high heels boosted her up to my height. "Where are you going like that?"
I felt myself getting a little bit protective. "Clubbing, with Somi and a few other collegues."

"Take care, okay?" She nodded and gave me another kiss before shouting a goodbye and going back downstairs.
I trusted Amy with my whole heart but her naturally outgoing and friendly personality was often misunderstood as flirting. I have experienced it before when we went to a club at Jeju.

Flashback

"It's our last night here. Tomorrow we will fly back to Seoul so I suggest we go out today!" Amy exclaimed excited. "What do you suggest?" I asked, scooting closer to her and resting my chin on her shoulder and wrapping my arms around her from behind.

"Let's go clubbing!" She announced after a few seconds of thinking.
"I don't know, I've never actually been clubbing since I don't know if we are allowed to"
"Oh, right. But if we go to one of the clubs in the city no one will recognize you because they are too drunk to remeber anything."

"Okay then.But you can't go running off as soon as we arrive there." Amy turned around and kissed my lips which were forming a pout. She smiled into the kiss causing me to also smile.
"I won't leave your side, I promise!"

We got ready and the moment Amy stepped out from the bathroom my breath was taken away. "You look great, I mean like really great!" I stuttered and felt embarassment creeping up my body. "Thanks, you look hot too!" She whispered in my ear before leaving me standing their absolutely shocked.

After I regained my composure I quickly ran after her and we drove to the city. We entered a club and we were pushed around by drunk people dancing everywhere. Amy linked her hand with mine and pulled me to the bar.
"What would you like?"
She shouted over the music.

Just when I got my drink I felt a slap on my shoulder and turned around. "Kahyun? Jihoon?" I asked surprised to see my old schoolmates here.

"What's up buddy?" Jihoon slung one arm around me but I could sense that he already a bit too much alcohol.
"A few of the others are over there! Come on, let's drink and talk a little like old times!" Kahyun suggested and her child-like grin was still the same as in high school.

I looked back to Amy who was talking to the female bartender right now and when she noticed my gaze she motioned for me to go with them to catch up.

I pressed a kiss on her check, "I'll be back in a few minutes. Wait here okay?" She nodded and I stood up to go with Kahyun and Jihoon.