Chapter 10 Do you Want Me?

Kat Pov

Channie knows!

But how did he figure it out?

I'm so scared, what if I mess up everything for them?

They are in such a good place right now, what if the fandom hates me and in return hates SKZ?

I couldn't handle it!

I start to cry, I'm not good enough for them.

They need someone who is brave, beautiful, and mentally stable.

I can't be any of those things.

I'm not brave, though I try my best at everything.

I am definitely not beautiful, and I have massive anxiety.

They need someone who is way better than me.

Chan Pov

The look of shock on Kat's face when I say that she's our last soulmate, tells me that she knew it already.

Then she suddenly starts crying.

I don't know what to do, when the boys start crying I would come up behind them and hug them but I'm not sure how she would react so I hold myself back and instead sit next to her.

"Are you ok?" I ask her.

She just continues to cry.

I look up hoping that someone knows what to do but I am met with blank stares.

I guess it's up to me then.

I slowly wrap my arm around her sobbing shoulders and pull her against me.

I calmly ask "Are you ok?" Again.

This time she slowly shakes her head no.

Then I ask her "Can you tell me what's wrong?"

She slowly tries to calm her breathing until she can answer.

"I'm not good enough for y'all" she says.

I'm shocked, this was not what I was expecting. I thought she would be crying because she didn't want 8 soulmates or because she was in shock of meeting all of us.

Never did I imagine that she was crying because she thought she wasn't good enough.

How do I make her realize that she is perfect for us?

I looked up to see the frowning faces of the rest of the boys, knowing that her answer made them just as upset as it did me.

Seungmin sits on the other side of Kat and pulls her from my arms and starts to rub her back to calm her down so that we can talk this out.

We have to tell her that that is not true.

Why does she think that?

Please let us get through to her, I don't think I could handle not having her in our lives.

Seungmin Pov

When Kat responds saying that she's not good enough, I know we need to calm her down so we can talk.

So sit on the other side of her from Channie Hyung and I take her into my arms and rub her back until she calms down.

Then I quietly ask her, "Why do you think that you are not good enough for us? What if it's us who are not good enough for you? We could be horrible people for all you know."

I get a laugh out of her.

Maybe we will be alright after all.

I just hope that she will know just how special she is.

I have only met her but I know I never want to lose her.