Chapter 6 Meeting Them pt2

Kat Pov

I don't know what I expected,

with Sara in front of me and Liz behind me, I felt like I could do this,

but at the same time I was so nervous that I just wanted to curl up in a ball and hide.

The first one up is Minho and his face looks shocked, I wonder if he knows?

But how? We've never met and I'm sure that my face wouldn't be their soulmark.

I just have to do this, but how?

I realize that this could go horribly wrong, they could be content with the 8 of them and don't want another soulmate, or the fans around me could go crazy and I or the boys could get hurt.

I have to just meet them, maybe someday we will meet again but this is not the place I decided.

Then Minho does something I don't expect he put a piece of paper on the table which has what looks like a phone number,

I am so confused. Is this his phone number?

I quickly write down my number and slide it back to him as discreet as I possibly can then move on to the next member which is Hyunjin. I have a brief conversation with him and slowly make my way down the line, coming to the last 2 Felix and Jeongin who both look super nervous.

I quietly ask Felix if he can say "gd'afternoon darling" for me in his Aussie accent and he does but seems to trip over his words a few times.

I wonder again if he knows too but I don't think so. I will have to wait till later to find out if Minho really gave me his number and If the boys really truly are my soulmates.

Sara pulls me along afterwards till we found our seat for the concert.

I can't believe that I'm sitting in the pit of a StrayKids concert!

I will get to see them close and up front for the entire concert!