Chapter 5 Meeting Them

Jeongin Pov

I feel off. Kinda like when I got my marks but not quite.

Does this mean our last soulmate is in the line of fans?

Does she know that she is our soulmate?

I turn to Felix who is sitting next to me and whisper "Do you feel weird?" I feel like our last soulmate might be in the room!

Felix tells me he can feel it too, and that he has been feeling it for the entire time leading up to the meet and greet and so has Channie Hyung.

I feel so excited. What if this is it and we will be completed.

I get nervous all of a sudden, what if she doesn't want us or worse only wants one or two of us?

What will the rest of us do?

What will I do if she doesn't want ME?

All these fears are coming over me when I notice a strange look on Minho Hyung's face.

Was he feeling the same thing, and if so which girl is Kat,

the name tattooed on Hannie Hyung,

Which one is she?

Lee Know pov

The moment I look up and see her I know that she is our last soulmate, she has to be!

She is everything I ever dreamed of and at the same time nothing like I thought but perfect anyways.

Then I see it!

Dwaekki! On her left wrist.

And it's the exact same one as the soulmate mark I have for Changbinnie!

Down to the very last detail, the only difference is that Changbin's name is underneath it!

That seals it for me, she is our soulmate!

Now how do you greet your soulmate, let them know that they are your soulmate, and do it in a way that doesn't notify the other fans in the line around her?

This is not going to be easy.

I decided to go with the flow and if nothing else I am going to get her number so that we can text her later. So as to not overwhelm her and not have the possibility of her getting hurt by another fan.

While all this is going thru my brain she steps Infront of me and smiles.

My heart stops and I don't remember what I was going to do!

HELP!