Second Meet

Flashback 

Vikram's POV

 I fell hard for her before knowing who she was. I was drawn to her innocence and kindness. It's hard to find a girl like Aishu in this generation.

I was attracted to her seeing her drama with Shloka. She did all that to make Shloka take injection. Who would do that? She came to hospital even though she was sick.

She was going to be doctor but scared of injection! It was amusing to watch her. I wanted to know more about her so I asked her out for coffee. She thought for a while before agreeing. She looked at Vishal and accepted my invitation. It hurt me thinking she agreed because of Vishal. It's rational, I'm stranger to her and she knew Vishal well.

I couldn't take my eyes off her, she is totally unaware of my stares. She is innocent, kind and I can tell she is mischievous too. She is like a kid, open book. The more I know her, the more I liked her.

We sat in cafe for almost two hours. I wanted to spend time with her. I ordered three coffees in one hour. She scolded me, 'how many coffees will you drink? It's not good for health' when I ordered third one. 

I love coffee but it was hard to drink. I ordered to stay with her. Vishal messaged,  'if you want some more time with Aishu, I will leave. Don't make fool of yourself ordering coffee again'

I looked at him and nodded. He pretended to get call and left.

I asked about her family. She told everything about her family. She loves her uncle the most. Loves her uncle's son more than her brother, scared of her mom. Everyone loves and pampers so much.

Vishal came after very long time. She was worried that there was some problem since Vishal took so much time. He had to assure everything is fine. She is caring.

I didn't know what that feeling was but I wanted to be with her. When we dropped her at the hostel it was hard to leave her.

"Why did you introduce me as Sagar" I asked Vishal after dropping Aishu

"You know our mission, no one should know our real names, I'm Dr. Karan here" he said

"Yeah, but...I didn't feel good lying to Aishu and I didn't like when she called me with different name" I don't know why I didn't feel good hiding my name from Aishu

"Do you love her" he asked

"I don't know, she is fascinating" i said

That evening I had to go back to Mumbai. She didn't leave my thoughts. I was busy with my project.

I kept asking Vishal about her whenever we talk.

After two months he called me

"Aishu's condition is not good" he said

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Shloka died three days back. Aishu is not eating or sleeping well. I wanted to inform her family but she didn't want to because of personal issues" he said

"What? Shloka, you mean that little girl died? But how? She is so little" I was shocked 

"Shloka had brain tumor, I operated and removed it. " he said sadly

"Tumor for the little girl? So unfortunate. I can imagine Aishu's condition. I'm coming" I said

"You have presentation in three days" he said hesitantly

"You believe I can make Aishu better that's why you called me. I have everything ready, I can present even in sleep, I will be back for the presentation. I will catch the next available flight and come. See you then"