Evil/Good

Aishwarya's POV 

Vikranth uncle's wife is Shanthi. She received me warmly, i didn't feel I met her for the first time. She treated me like a daughter. I wonder if her parents named her after she grew up, seeing her nature, serene and warmth. Even Hulk would calm down looking at her face.

I had dinner with them. Uncle and aunt didn't converse much but you could see their intense love for each other. Sometimes I felt the need to look away to give them privacy though there was nothing romantic in their gestures. I have never seen any couple like them. 

Aunty gave me tablets and reminded me to take before going to bed. She knew about my pregnancy, but didn't speak anything. I could see concern and care, no judgment looks. 

I already like her but what she told before I went to bed made me adore her

"Forget past, never think you are living in strangers home. Consider us as your parents. If you need anything just tell us, don't hesitate. Right now concentrate on your health, you have an innocent life growing in you. You are a doctor, you know better. Take rest. Good night" she said kissing my forehead 

I had tears in my eyes.

For the past one month I have been crying most of the time disgusted about my life. After knowing I'm pregnant, I decided not to waste a single tear on those disgusting people.

These are happy tears.

After seeing those evil people, it's hard to believe people like Vikranth uncle and Shanthi aunty exist.

I couldn't help but think of those four people who planned for years to ruin me and my family

Dr. Shalini, my best friend and classmate in AIIMS 

Dr. Karan, my senior and Shalini's brother

Nikhitha, Karan's girlfriend 

And

Sagar

I don't even know if everything I have known about them is correct

From that day none of their phones is working. I called Karan's HOD that day, he said Karan resigned long back and yesterday was his last day.

I still can't believe all the love they showered on me was fake

Shalini and myself were thick friends from day 1 of medical college, roommates, batchmates. We lived together practically for almost 6 years 24/7. She was in my group in every semester even though our names are far apart in alphabetical order.I used to think I was lucky, now I realize it's all trap.

We were so close that people used to think we were twins. Because of her Karan came into my life in my 3rd year. He completed MS general surgery and joined neurosurgery department. Karan treated me like Shalini as own sister.

Then came Nikhitha, his girlfriend from London. She was software engineer. 

Then Sagar, Nikhitha's cousin. He was also software engineer. He treated me like a princess, just like my family. That's why I fell for him. Sometimes I used to wonder how lucky I'm to have perfect life with zero troubles. All his love was fake. He should be given Oscar award, actually four of them deserve Oscars.