Thirty one - epilogue

edited

DONT PLAY SONG UNTIL THE WEDDING CEREMONY<3

𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 - 8𝐀𝐌

"Kory what is wrong why do you look like you are about to throw up" deja asked her.

"Im nervous as hell" she fanned her face and blew deep breaths while Dani Curled her hair.

Deja laughed while she finished steaming the dresses. The whole morning had been messy
they each woke up late and forgot the keys to the venue so Deja had to go back and get them which caused her to panic.

"You got this nothing to be nervous about" winter said while she put sayorah dress on she was a flower girl along with Zara who was already ready.

"I know I got it but like I'm just ughh I don't know" She blew out a breath.

"Kory you are stressing your self out calm the hell down everything is already taken care of the decorations are almost finished the food is cooked and ready and you look beautiful" zaiah told her taking pictures and videos.

| 𝚉𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐 |

"Aye bruh yo ass just reneged gimme ya book" tray said to Debo , one of zay cousins.

they've been in this suite drinking and playing spades and uno since it ain't take much for
them to get dressed. Zakari decided not to have a bachelor party instead they all got drunk an high and got drunken tattoos.

"Ayo zay bruh how's it feel to be getting married" Trent , his favorite cousin asked him.

"We been married we just ain't had the ring yet or the papers to prove it"

"Ohh okay I see you Nigga whipped " Braylon , Zay other cousin / groomsmen said.

"Hell yeah"

Mainly most of his cousins were groomsmen such as Braylon , Trent , Debo , Matthew are groomsmen and tray & Nell were his best mans since he couldn't chose between the two.

| 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝 |

The bridesmaids and deja had left the room after everyone was fully dressed with make up , hair and dress. Now it was time for Marcus first look at her.

Once he saw me tears instantly came to his eyes. He knew his daughter wasn't a little girl anymore. He wasn't the little girl who used to wake up every morning to help him cook breakfast or the little girl who he took to the daddy daughter dance.

"You are as beautiful as you mother was on our wedding day I'm so proud of you I may not show it but I'm so proud of you and I love you so much" He smiled because that's all she ever wanted to hear from him.

He kissed her on the forehead leaving the room. Shortly after it was time for the secret prayer with zay.

zay stood outside the door while Koryn stood on the in front of the door so that couldn't see each other. She reached her hand outside the door grabbing his hand. Then started to pray.