Twenty six

edited

|𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝| New Orleans, Louisiana  𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖤 𝖬𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖧𝖲 𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱

|𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝|
New Orleans, Louisiana
𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖤 𝖬𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖧𝖲 𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱

Koryn stood outside her parents new house letting out a long breath. Zariah told her that she should be the bigger person and apologize to her parents even though she did nothing wrong.

She agreed her graduation was in a couple weeks and she was also due in a couple weeks. She knocked on the door within a few seconds someone comes to the door.

"Hi daddy" She smile weakly at her father who looked shocked that she was in front of his door step. In his defense they haven't spoken in 5 months.

"Heyy baby c-come in your mother is in the kitchen" he tells her.

"Lamika koryn is here" he yelled leading her into the kitchen.

"Heyy ma" Koryn stood there awkwardly while Lamika just stared at her.

"So your really pregnant huh?"

no shit...

"Yea with a beautiful babygirl , she'll be here in a couple weeks" I told her she just nodded.

"Come here give me a hug" They hugged for a good minute. Finally she let go and they took their seats at a island.

"So wheres jakori?"

"He's with your uncle they went to the park earlier today" She felt a little disappointed that she didn't get to see her brother today.

"So tell me what you've been up to"

"Well I've been doing school hanging out with zakari and deja, his mom , and we recently had the gender reveal"

"You guys came up with a name yet for her" dismissing the last thing she said.

"I had got her first name tatted on me the day I told zay but other than that no"

"What do you have so far"

"Sayorah but sayor for short" My mom smiled looking up for a minute. It looked as if she was trying to hold back tears.

"That's beautiful kory".

"Mom can we stop talking about my baby for a minute I'm graduating in a few days and I want you , dad and jakori to come not only that me and deja are going graduation shopping she's bringing Zara her youngest daughter I want you to come an you could bring kory"