Seventeen - ATL 1/4

edited

| 𝚉𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐 | New Orleand , Louisiana𝖲𝖨𝖷 𝖣𝖠𝖸𝖲 𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱

| 𝚉𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐 |
New Orleand , Louisiana
𝖲𝖨𝖷 𝖣𝖠𝖸𝖲 𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱

"AYOO WE IN THIS BTCH!" Nell said as they got into their Uber.

"Yessir finna turn thee fuck up" Koryn added twerking until Zay smacked the fuck out her ass making her grab it.

"Ouch the fuck you do that for?".

"Yo ass ain't grown get into car an quit playing before I fuck you up" he told her.

"Always tryna be somebody daddy" she mumbled.

"when i'm in yo shit it's a different story huh?"

They had got to Atlanta about 2 hours ago. But they had been waiting at the airport for their ride now they were on the way to the air bnb.

"What a beautiful day to sit in this traffic while it's hot as a whiches coochie" Winn said.

"Yoo what" Zay looked at her.

"You been learning too much country shit from Koryn" Tray laughed.

"Just cause I'm from Texas that don't mean I'm country sir" she smacked the back of his head.

"Yeah aight you ain't gon keep hitting me zay throw gon yo lil ass" he said.

"yeah yeah only thing zay might hit is from the back is me so quit playing" she rolled her eyes.

"Stuck , you thought you ate that shit huh" Zay said making Nell and tray laugh.

"Zakari don't do my sister in Law but sis how we gon get into these clubs? y'know me an you only 17" Winn asked Kory.

"Shiddd ion know for real but we'll see when the time gets here".

I kinda sorta made them have a birthday 4 days apart during the time skip so they are 17 now 👩🏽‍🦲- rayyyaa

"That's cute that y'all think y'all was going with us" tray laughed

"Right y'all asses are staying in that house" zakari said cause for one he not taking his babymomma and little sister to a strip club.

"Then why the hell you bring us then" Winn said with an attitude.

"Mane chill out with that attitude you gone have fun I'm just not taking y'all asses to no strip club especially not in Atlanta the fuck".

| 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝 |

They had arrived at our air bnb about 2 hours ago and they've been chilling ever since.

"Ayee bruh come smoke with us right quick" Nell said waving koryn outside. The house wasn't that big but it was big enough for all 5 of them.

Once Koryn got outside she immediately went to go sit in zay lap. Out of habit his hand went to my stomach. Koryn didn't know what's been up with her lately but she been extra clingy and she didn't like that.

"Hmm" zay passed the blunt to her. She took multiple pulls from it passing on this went on for a while until every one was high as hell.

"Yoo what if there were actually 21 letters in the alphabet and l-m-n-o-p were one letter" tray laughed slowly. The room went quiet for a second then everyone stared rolling.

"Nigga what the fuck did you to this weed got me seeing colors and cows dancing on poles and shit" zayy said tapping my thigh telling me to get up.

"AWEE shit them niggas finna fuck" Nell laughed.

"Bye Nell" Kory flipped him off.

Koryn stood up and he grabbed her hand leading her into their room. He took off his jacket and pants laying down leaving him in basketball shorts and wife beater and koryn did same getting into the bed.

"What we finna do?"

"You finna lay down with me an we finna go to sleep" he told her getting into the bed.

"Wait hold up" she said running into the bathroom throwing up.

"Kory you good?" Zay asked coming into the bathroom a few minutes later.

"Yeah I'm fine I just feel a little sick"

"You sure? you just a little there are 3 reasons I know female would throw up 1.they on they period 2.they sick 3.they pregnant".

See now koryn felt he been mentioning this pregnancy thing a little too much lately. And she has been mad clingy and now that she thought about it her period was supposed to be here 3 weeks ago.

She was gon give it another week though cause you know ms.red be tripping. "I'm prolly late but I'm not pregnant so stop saying that" kory glared at him. She went on brushing her teeth while he just stood there with a smirk.

"So you threatening me is what you're saying" she gasp. To her it wasn't a big deal if she was pregnant but it would be a big deal to her parents.

"Nig- mane nahh if you pregnant then yo lil ass just gon be pregnant and we gon take care of the baby like adults " he shrugged walking out the bathroom.

"You ain't shit cause now I feel trapped bruh. WINTER!!!" I yell I'm honestly bout to cry.

"What's wrong best zakari what did you do to my her??"

"He may have gotten me pregnant bruhhh I need too fall down the stairs" Kory frowned.

she so over dramatic.

"Damnn best you wanna ask nell to take you to get a pregnancy test??" Her eyes widened.
Kory nodded her head getting up and zakari just busted out laughing.

"Girl I'm playing it's probably something you ate" he said.

"Now why would you play like that , that shit ain't funny I'm still gon get the test though cause y'all be fucking like jack rabbits" Winn mugged him.

"Alright alright that's my last time I'm not gone do that no more" he said crying laughing.

"Mmhct fuck out my face" Koryn flicked him off grabbing a pillow an blanket going into the extra bedroom.