Thirty

edited

|𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝| New Orleans, Louisiana

|𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝|
New Orleans, Louisiana

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KORY" Dani shouted through the phone.

"Thank youu" She laughed.

"What are you doing for it?"

"Ima just chill with sayorah and zay"

"Soo nothing big for your 19th birthday?"

I realized that I forgot to update their ages but zay is 21 and kory is 19 Zay had birthdays over time skips - rayaaa!

"Nahh last year we had a little house party this year I'm a mom and I just don't feel like doing anything for real" she shrugged.

"Alright then me and tray gon be over there later so I'll call you then"

"Okay byeeee" Koryn hung up walking into sayor room.

"Heyyy mama" she giggled making grabby hands. Once she had her she put her face in kory neck.

"you wanna see daddy?" Her head instantly popped up smiling her gummy smile kicking. It's amazing how koryn birthed her and yet she gets excited to see her dad more than she did koryn. She walked downstairs into the kitchen seeing zay making breakfast.

"Hey zay" She kissed his cheek.

"The fuck was that you betta give me a real kiss" She rolled her eye grabbing his face to give him a full kiss.

"Gaaa" sayor smacked koryn face before she could kiss him.

"So mommy can't kiss your dad now" she frowned and sayorah shook her head no.

"Mmcht yea ight".

"What's up daddy's baby" he grabbed sayor from Koryn hands.

"Sit down imma fix yall plate"

She pulled out her high chair then she took her seat waiting for zay to fix their plates.

"It smells good" she took a look at the French toast , eggs , grits and bacon.

"It taste good too happy birthday baby"

"Thank youuu"

"Imma be gone for like a hour or two I gotta get your gift" he handed her a plate and she started eating.