Two

excuse any mistakes | edited

*i changed the face claim cause y'all finna drive me crazy like y'all can imagine smb else diff! so new readers the OLD face claim was leon*

any fucking way let's get to the bag🤣

| 𝚉𝙰𝙺𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 | New Orleans , Louisiana𝘑𝘜𝘓𝘠 , 31

| 𝚉𝙰𝙺𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 |
New Orleans , Louisiana
𝘑𝘜𝘓𝘠 , 31

"Y'all this is koryn she said we can call her Kory, Koru this is Nell , Tray, Brazil, Zay and Moe" winter introduce this fine redbone she was slim , tall and stood about 5'7 , 5'6 nice ass body

"Yo where you find her from" moe said mugging the hell out of shawty like she was dirty or something. She bout mean asl Zakari semi understood though because the last girl winter an Brazil introduced them to was an opp an put the gang through hell.

"Don't do that moe she not even like that fr" Winn tried to reason.

"Nigga you just met her ass so how you know" Moe smacked her teeth. Moe didn't like new people either and she wasn't the type to keep quiet when she didn't like nothing.

"Because I know now fuck up an leave her alone" she waved moe off. Koryn just stood there silently and looked back every now and then. Everyone said there heys and the girls just drifted into their own conversation.

"Heyyy Kari!" Zakari heard a voice say causing him to look up from what he was doing. He mentally rolled his eyes.

"Move bitch" He spoke not even trying to have a conversation with this girl.

"Woow so you just gon do me like that" Dasani gasped. She wasn't the slightest bit of shocked though she knew Zakari didn't fuck with her but she chose not to believe that.

"It's exactly like that now move" He looked her dead in the eyes rolling his blunt but of course she didn't get the hint she decided to come sit next to him knocking some of his weed out his blunt. Now she done f'd up.