one

Excuse any mistakes/ edited

| 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝 |
𝘒𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘌 𝘛𝘌𝘟𝘈𝘚
𝘑𝘜𝘓𝘠 , 31

Koryn looked around her room making sure she wasn't leaving anything behind "jakori" She yelled

"Yeah?" he answered

"you got all your stuff?" he nodded before going back into his room.

"Y'all come on" Her uncle called out from downstairs. Today they were moving from Texas to Louisiana because for her uncles truck driving nothing new.

Also because of his job they move often but it's always somewhere in Texas so permanently moving to Louisiana is new and she was not looking forward to it.

Koryn wasn't really a big fan of meeting new people. In all honesty her only best friend is a 5 year old whom was her brother.

She never talked much either unless she was being spoken to even then she probably wouldn't not talk. Koryn not shy she just didn't like or like people. As long as jakori was safe she didn't mind them moving.

She only had 2 more years until she could get her own apartment and take care of Jakori and herself so Milan wouldn't have to worry about them not that he does now he's a good uncle but parenting isn't his greatest asset. So Koryn practically raised jakori and herself

"alrighty kiddos y'all excited" Milan voiced , taping the last box closed as Jakori and Koryn came downstairs.

"No not really" jakori stated. See Jakori was the exact opposite of his sister. He was outgoing and outspoken. But one thing he didn't like was change.

They had just got finished unpacking everything hours later

They had just got finished unpacking everything hours later. Koryn just loved how her new room looked it , it was bigger than her last one.

She even had her own bathroom connected to her room , Koryn finally had privacy which was something she didn't get a lot. Jakori always wanted to be under her. But she never complained though she all he really had.

"Koryn" her uncle called from downstairs.
She got off my bed sliding on her house shoes walking into the living room area.

"I have to leave out for work I'm going to Kansas and won't be back until next month or so here's some cash for pizza tonight and whatever else y'all want to buy" he handed her a wad of cash.

She stood there and stared between him and the stack of money. Was all this money really necessary for a month? "how much is this uncle Milan?" She took the money from him really not wanting to but Jakori gotta eat.

"20k that should get you through the month" Koryn nodded though she found it unnecessary to have as much money for a month but who knows emergency could happen she reasoned.

Until she find a job 20k would do She just buy me and kori some clothes and save the rest for the month.

"Alright tell Kori I love em i'll text y'all when i arrive at my truck stop" He kissed her on he forehead heading out the door.

"Kori wanna got the park?" After a few we he raced down the stairs struggling to put his shoes on.

"slow down" She laughed.

After Koryn helped him out they walked in to the garage getting into her Range Rover ; Milan got it for her 16 birthday even though she told him not to.

Once they were in the car she chose a song off her playlist and backed out the garage.

Late at night
Kiss me in the mornin', late at night Catch me drivin' down 405 Catch me and your girl late at night Side to side (Mustard on the beat, ho)
Late at night ,Kiss me in the mornin' or late at night

"Long as you come through
I'ma make you come over and over
I'ma treat you like I'm 'posed to" she sang

You better never make no time for these niggas
'Cause when I ride, I'ma ride, ride with you
I can't fuck with nobody I can't keep livin' like this, I can't I tell her what it is and I tell her what it ain't

She know that I been all in her walls like I paint
Told her at times I wanna give you trust but I can't
Bitch, I really got it out the mud, climbin' up the ranks

"When they see me outside, I'm a high roller
I been on a global jet, but nigga, I fly solo
And I got the Gucci splattered all on her knick knacks" jakori sang giggling

"Yuh don't play wit my brudda he is not one of nem" Shook her head. It was days like this that made her miss her parents.

It hurt her that that missed out on major key points of her and Jakoris life. But if nobody had them she knew she was gon always make sure they were straight.

Once Koryn pulled into the park she cut off the music she got out the car and grabbed kori's hand "you can play but don't go to far call me if you need me okay?".

He shook his head yes and ran off into the playground meanwhile koryn was left alone so  she went and sat on the bleachers and got on her phone.

Some minutes later she felt someone tap her. Koryn thinking it was Jakori. without looking up from her phone. She questioned "Damn you ready to go that quick bug?"

When she didn't get a response she looked up. Turns out it wasn't kori it was a girl standing about 5'5 , 5'4 brown skin with a pretty smile.

"Can I help you?" Koryn asked her intention wasn't to come off rude but she was just staring at koryn while smiling .

"Yeah , I'm winter and me and my friends saw you over here looking kinda lonely I was wondering do you wanna sit over there with us?" She admitted .

Koryn looked at her group of friends then back at her while thinking.

Say yes you need some friends she thought.

"Sure ig"  She got up dusting herself off looking at the playground spotting kori.

"Okay cool what's your name luv" winter asked

"Koryn but you can call me kory" she smiled lightly.

Yurrrrr

2 chapters under 2 hours ahhh😛.