Five

edited

| 𝚉𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐 | New Orleand , Louisiana

| 𝚉𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐 |
New Orleand , Louisiana

"Mmcht fuck out my face you blowin my shit" He told Dasani.

"You know what fuck you" she scoffed pulling up her pants. She was tired of being treated like she was some corner hoe.

"I literally just did like 2 hours ago" He looked at her blandly.

"Yeah aight Zakari I'm out" she said rolling her eyes. It was obvious her feelings for Zakari was deep. That didn't make him care for her though if anything he felt bad for her.

"Bet you know yo way" He grabbed his lighter and finished rolling my blunt she stood there staring at him for a minute before leaving slamming my door.

He didn't know what she didn't get about fuck n dip it's a mfk sport with in it self. Zakari had done smoked half his last blunt when he called koryn. Recently he gained a habit of calling her when he was high.

He liked to hear her soft spoken voice. They weren't cool as her and Tray nem but they had a vibe going on.

"Aye bruh what you doin" He said once the FaceTime connected.

"Nothing what's up" She put her face in the camera and shit Zakari didn't know if it's the 2 1/2 blunts he had smoked or shorty just fine as hell right now.

"Zakari whatchu staring at me like that for?"

"Because you looking beautiful asf right now" He licked his lips looking at her dead in her eyes. It's another thing he loved doing with Koryn she always folded.

"Oh word thank you love" he could tell she was biting back her smile

"Word matter of fact you dressed" she shook her head No. Koryn planned on staying in and doing house chores.

"Ight bet get dressed I'm finna slide" He hung up then went down stairs to get some water tryna sober up a little bit before he drove down to where she at.

Zakari pulled up in her driveway sending her a text to come outside and she came out like 30 minutes later.

"Fuck took you so long?" He voiced as he backed out the driveway once she got in.

"I was just getting out the shower once you texted" She scrunched up her face.

"Yea whatever" Zakari looked at her then focused his attention back on the road. She looked gorgeous and smelled like expensive perfume.

"What's up witchu cause if you gone have a attitude whole day take me home I done had a good ass day" She mugged him. she

"Nothing chillat an ride" He waved her off trying not to laugh. Because he wasn't really irritated fr. He just like making her mad cause she mad it easy.

"No cause really you all dry now when you was ju- y'know what cool" she stoped talking once she realized he wasn't listening nor was he interested.

"Wsp li bit" Zakari heard some some nigga say to her from her phone. Now she not my girl or nothing but damn at least wait til i get out the car or some.

"Nothing chillin" Zakari pulled up to a red light glancing at her phone seeing it was Nell. shawty really called my best friend on me cause I made her mad he thought.

"What's wrong why you looking like that" he asked setting the phone up.

"Cause this stupid bitch of a friend you got got a attitude for a reason unknown to man but was just acting like my nigga" she said.

now see she doing the most.

"Ian gon be two many of you bitches" He warned her.

"Who dat? Zay"

"Yes bruh he really irritating an fuck up talking to me" kory rolled her eyes at him.

"Mmhct whatchu do to her" Nell said laughing.

"Ian do shit she just in her feelings" Kari told him. He knew he didn't have to make her mad but she makes it fun.

"I- okay bet Nell ima call you back" she hung up. Zakari just looked at her an laugh.

"You mad kory?" He taunted.

"Fuck up lil bitch" she flicked kari off.

"Chillat with that bitch now I was just playing you'on even have to do allat" He said pulling into the place I was taking her to the aquarium.

"Yeah whateva" she waved him off. He just laughed getting out.

"Where do you wanna go first?" Zakari asked grabbed her hand.

"I don't know maybee sharks" Sharks were koryns favorite animals. She felt like they were
misunderstood. She feels has though they aren't as violent as they are made out to be. They have to protect themselves just like everything and everyone else.

| 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝|
𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖮𝖭...

Koryn opened her room door putting the bags that she got from the mall on the floor so that she could go pee.

After Zay had took her to the aquarium they went to the mall after then he took her home. And yes the aquarium she had never been before.

She finished doing her business , grabbing her phone getting on her bed checking messages since she hasn't been on her phone. Koryn peeped a text from both group chats and then a DM from somebody name Sergiodagoat.

She clicked on his message first

Sergiodagoat - so what's up whichu
3:16
Luvv.Koryn - lmaoo nothing wbu
8:10
Sergiodagoat - you tryna link?
8:10
Luvv.Koryn - see I'd say yess but ionk if you on that weird shit
8:11
Sergiodagoat - lmfaoo I understand ma maybe drop ya number an you can get to know me I promise you Ian on that weird shit.

8:11
Luvv. Koryn - 832 - 555 - 1212
Read.

She exited off Instagram checking other app shortly after falling asleep.