Three

edited

| 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝 |New Orleans , Louisiana

| 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝 |
New Orleans , Louisiana

"Come on Kory please come to this party with us" winter begged.

"Aight ill go but I'm telling you know when I'm ready to go I'm ready to go" Koryn voiced. She meant that to she wasn't waiting for nobody when she's read to go she gon leave.

They were at Brazil's house chilling because kori was at a sleep over with our neighbors who he made friends with pretty quickly ; it's a old woman name Lola her grandkids Chelsea and Kenneth.

Koryn was hesitant to let him stay over there but Lola insured her that Jakori would be fine and Kori called her every 2 hours. Koryn didn't still trust it but she didn't want her trust issues to be the reason kori didn't have any friends

"Okay that's fine as long as you come" ti said ; ti is Brazil nickname since her middle name is tiana. She had learned a lot hanging with Winn and ti even though it's only been 2 weeks.

She had learned that Winn an zay are siblings turns out and Zay isn't really that rude well not to kory anyway. Moe is the rude one she don't like kory for some reason and that she couldn't understand.

Tray and Nell are pretty cool too they aren't as mean to Koryn as moe. They are like her older brothers . Ti and Winn go over they house a lot so while they were doing other things I just got cool with them.

" Kory we finna add you in gc" Winn said.

𝖡𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗒𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗂𝗀𝖺𝗇𝗌

𝖳𝖨 𝖻𝖻𝗒
𝖶𝗍𝗆 𝗇𝖾𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗌?

𝖭𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗒
𝖬𝖺𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝗒𝗈 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗀𝗈 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾.

𝖪𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗂 👺
𝗈𝗇𝗀

𝖶𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗂𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗈𝗁🤎
𝖭𝗍𝗆 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖾..

𝖬𝗈𝖾.
𝖲𝗁𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗂𝗓𝗓𝗅𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗎𝗉.

𝖶𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗂𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗈𝗁🤎
𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗉 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝗉𝗂𝖽 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁💋.

𝖪𝗈𝗋𝗒𝗒
𝖫𝗆𝖿𝖺𝗈𝗈𝖺

𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗒𝗒
𝖬𝗆𝖼𝗁𝗍 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁