Four

Edited

| 𝙺𝙾𝚁𝚈𝙽 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚃 | New Orleans , Louisiana

| 𝙺𝙾𝚁𝚈𝙽 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚃 |
New Orleans , Louisiana

"C'mon Jakori get up so I can take you to school" Koryn yelled from the bottom of the stairs. She had a interview today and he's was about to make her late if they don't leave the house.

"Okayy I'm ready!" He said while he ran down the stairs.

"be careful kori" she warned for the thousandth time.

"I'm always careful especially when I'm hustling three girl's friends"

"Boy please c'mon before we both late and then you gon have to go to mrs Lola house" She informed opening her car door.

"That's fine I got a girl there too"

"Boy who?" I laughed.

"Chelsea fine self she might be a winner I like better than Kayla an Sabrina" he cheesed this boy is a full on player.

"Kory belle can you turn on that one song?" He asked.

"Yeah I gotchu" She grabbed her phone playing go girl by M.A.F.E projects.

I'd do anything, yea, just for you (for you)
Let's go, yea, do some things for the change, now go

Broke niggas watching while niggas that got it just spendin' it

niggas ain't startin' it, niggas just endin' it

And all of that freaky shit that you into girl I'm into it. Ain't no need to wait then, let's get into it

"Girl start the show take off them clothes Girl blow my mind 1, 2, 3, go" Kori sang as Koryn pulled into the parking lot of his school .

"Byeee sister" he got out the car and ran to the teacher that was standing outside waiting for students. Koryn waited until he entered the school before heading out to her interview.

Even though Milan gives them money for any and everything they needed. She still wanted a job so she can pay for my own things so she applied for a job at footlocker.

 She still wanted a job so she can pay for my own things so she applied for a job at footlocker