Chapter 13

"Whatever do we have here?" William mumbled.

"Seems to be a murder or self-defence?" I looked at Lord Enders.

"Yes, he attacked me with a knife and out of nowhere, I..uh" He panicked and stood up.

"You mean he is a thief?" William tugged me behind him to make sure I'm not near the psycho.

"Yeah! That's right a robber! This despicable commoner was lurking in my stateroom!" He yelled.

"That's quite unbelievable there's his blood all over the furniture like he was running from something" I pointed at the couch.

"Yeah, he ran at me!" He yelled.

I had to turn away from him to hold in my laughter he just said he was already bleeding as he ran at him that's so stupid.

"(name)" William came around to me I was shaking from holding in my laughter so Lord Enders thinks I'm scared "You're doing well" William kissed my forehead "Your adorable right now holding in your laughter" He whispered.

"Is she okay?" Lord Enders asked.

"She has seen a body or two before you must have heard so please don't mind her state" William explained, "But she is right about the blood and there are no signs of your room being ransacked moreover, this was a thrust through the heart with no hesitation."

"From what I can see the handle of the weapon is fairly exquisitely made it does not appear to be something a commoner would carry it must belong to you" William carried on.

"Do you doubt my words!?" He yelled.

"Of course not a noblemen wouldn't do this a man chosen by God himself would never" I turned around with a fake fragile smile on my face.

I look dainty like a flower to him "Yes there is no way you would do something as unmerited as killing a commoner for no reason" William added.

"Qu-quite right!" Lord Enders exclaimed.

"However circumstantial it will be difficult to prove to a third party that this man was a thief" Willaim explained.

I went out to the balcony the doors were wide open "Its dark, people are drinking away happily the sea is quiet with not a soul in sight except for us" I lied and looked down.

Moran smirked at me from down below and Fred gave me a small but sincere smile.

They are ready for the next part of the plan "What are you suggesting?" Lord Enders came over towards me.

"Has anyone other than myself and (name) seen what happened here?" William questioned him making him stop.

"No" He answered.

"Then as (name) said the sea is quiet without a soul in sight that means we should discard him into the sea where no one will find him" Willian explained, "There is no situation more favourable than this for disposing of a rotten apple without anyone knowing."

They picked up the body by his arms and legs "Make sure you throw him lightly we don't need a loud sound" I advised of them.

"Are you ready?" William asked him.

"Yes" He answered, and they then threw him overboard.

Lord Enders was about to look over I pretended to fall forward he held out his arm to catch me but instead I had my cane stab him right on his foot making him grunt in pain "Oh my apologies I feel faint" I moved back.

"No that's alright" He mumbled.

William took my hand "Well we should be getting back no one has noticed a thing there is nought to worry about and (name) needs her rest" William put a hand to my cheek then my forehead it felt warm he frowned "You seem to be okay."