Chapter 63

"Liam, why do you care so much about your death?" Sherlock got straight to it "I understand that this plan requires the death of the Lord of Crime but you have Blue Rose, she can easily help fake your death or even avoid it entirely with her power."

"It's obvious" William explained.

"You're not a devil!" I yelled shocking Sherlock.

William gave me a small smile "As I have said before the devils are here on earth and I must erase all traces of them, even before I was born, this world was infested with devils, that's why I hate this world" William admitted.

"I thought all nobles were devils but then I met (name) and I realized you were in an even worse position than Louis and I were, but you were still ready to fight and not submit to those devils, you are somehow untouchable in this world, I couldn't help but want to get closer to you" William informed me.

"I panicked seeing you were in dangers way every second when I was taken in, so as I waited for Albert I might have..." William looked embarrassed.

"Did you mess with Dickinson?" I asked, "And were you the mice problem?"

He blushed making me laugh, back then Dickson had been messed with quite a lot pissing him off and it normally happened when he was close to me, I also heard sounds outside my door at night and for some reason, Louis yelled it was mice when I asked him about it.

Really it was William and Louis outside my door on guard in case Dickson moved earlier than we thought, I have even seen Albert with them to sometimes since they fell asleep there quite a lot.

"I am the last devil left, my hands are already stained through with blood, whoever has become a devil can't go back to being a man" William spoke nonsense "So how to finish this, I want to leave the decision to you two."

"I don't need your permission" I informed him showing him I intend to save without this little cry for help.

"Why did you choose me?" Sherlock spoke up "Why in the world would you choose me to be your partner? In your original plan, wasn't I supposed to be the detective? The one who sheds light upon the Lord of Crimes's puzzles? It didn't have to be me you could have chosen an actor who would execute the plan flawlessly."

"A simple actor wouldn't have been able to execute the plan under such strenuous circumstances" William explained.

"Yes you would be the only one able to do it, but that isn't the reason, William, I know your true smile" I grinned "Whenever you talked to him that smile appeared."

"Argh! Tell me!" Sherlock yelled not getting it.

"Then why...did you feel that it would be brilliant if I were the Lord of Crime?" William asked him.

"Ha?" Sherlock sighed "I had my mind set on befriending a person like that, and dating one to" Sherlock pointed at me "What about you? Why me? You gave Blue Rose her reason without even being asked."

Sherlock was getting pouty making me laugh and William looked shocked "Because-" William cut himself off and got out three envelopes.

"What is that?" Sherlock asked.

"Can you not put it into words? Will your resolve fall?" I asked William and he couldn't look at me showing I'm right.

"These are the final location and time, also another place is indicated which will provide hints towards further answers" William explained, he then turned away from us and we heard Big Ben chime "Time is up."

"We are saving his ass!" Sherlock yelled when William left making me laugh.

Watson then came into our room while rubbing his eyes "What happened?" He asked.