Chapter 42

"Sherlock this is a horrible idea" I informed him.

"No, it is not, I know you must have been burning with jealously hearing I was living with Adler for some time and even had a date with her so I'm taking you on one as I promised before, dream come true, right?" He smirked at me.

I know we are going the same places they did since James told me everything that happened while they were living together "Sherlock" I spoke up making him look at me "Is this the first time you have taken a lady on a date?"

His eyes widened and he panicked showing it is "Well I thought all girls like shopping and walking around" He mumbled.

"For cakes and you have stared at my leg many times, I like just staying back in your home hearing of the cases you have solved" I admitted "Really, just you enjoying yourself is a joy for me."

He blushed at my words then grinned "You really are fit for me! Then I want to hear about your pas-."

"Sherly" I warned him.

"You sound like my brother, you have been around him too much, how close are you two?" He asked me.

"Why don't you guess, Mr detective?" I asked, he studied my expression for a second.

"There is something you two know that I don't! Hey, tell me!" He yelled as I walked away.

I can't really tell him that his family caused the French Revolution so he will just have to sulk.

We were sitting on a bench looking out on the Thames river, he was being pouty and kept looking to me expecting me to look at him and give him attention.

I got up and stood on the edge of the Thames and looked down at the water "Hey, Blue rose, what are you doing?" Sherlock spoke up.

I looked back to see a sincere worried look on his face, he really has no clue why I'm up here "Sherlock, what is it like to swim?" I asked.

"Huh? Swim? Why would you care for that?" He came up to me.

"I recall seeing my brother swimming, he was laughing cheerfully and I promised to go with him the next time but..." I went silent "Even now I would just sink like a stone."

I then looked to Sherlock, he didn't know what to say and was glaring at the ground frustrated with himself making me laugh "Thank you for listening" I told him then went to go back.

Of course, my bloody leg had to act up as I turned and it caused me to fall back.

Well, I guess I'm going swimming now.

Sherlock panicked and tried to grab me but I was already to far "(name)!" He jumped right in after me and I was shocked.

I closed my eyes as I braced myself, I hit the water and it hurt my leg making me let out the air from my lungs.

I started to go down because my dress got heavy but I was pulled up from around my waist, I coughed up a lot of water as soon as I reached the surface.

"If you wanted to go swimming you could have asked" Sherlock laughed and rubbed my back to comfort me.

"You know I-" I got interrupted by myself coughing up water.

"I see you're going to need Cpr" Sherlock mumbled.

I splashed some water at him making him laugh and it caused us to have a splash war and in the end, some people came to help us so we had to stop.

Once we got out I was on the bench shivering and Sherlock immediately started to strip making many women scream. He put the blanket that was brought for us around me "What about you?" I asked.

Various x reader // Untouchable Flower (Yuukoku no Moriarty)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara