Chapter 68

"Is Fred okay?" I asked as soon as I found everyone since Fred was really the only one in danger this time and I heard a gunshot earlier but somehow Moran's yelling was louder.

"I'm fine!" Fred held up his hand to get my attention and to get rid of my worries as soon as he could.

"Has it all been taken care of Ambassador?" Sherlock asked me with a smirk.

"Yes, I will have that pig thrown into a cell" I grinned "Selling his country for how much a bakery is for me to make, my, how dumb can you be?"

I saw Moran sitting on the floor glaring at everyone and everything "I don't mind that look being sent my way" I grinned as I went over and bent down in front of him.

He got nervous and his glare lessened "Is it?" He asked.

I got out the playing card William gave to me to keep safe and I kept it on me every day in case I ever did see Moran, I held it out to Moran "I want to see you lose to William again" I grinned as I put my cane down on the floor and pushed up my veil.

"YOU'RE BOTH ALIVE!!" Moran pulled me into a hug and he was trembling as his hold tightened surprising me a little, he has never been so emotional before.

"I'm sorry you had to suffer for so long alone" I apologised as I pulled back and kissed his forehead.

"How about you grow up, Moran?" Paterson asked making us all look at him confused.

"Do I need to mention how you work for me just for the cake, not money?" I asked and he blushed embarrassed.

"But Moran please stop trying to go to such extreme measures from now on, with the state of your mind you will not make a good decision ever" I informed him.

"I would marry you in a heartbeat" He mumbled.

"Anyone would" Bond added.

"Can I? Can we be forgiven?" Moran asked us with a hint of fear in his tone.

"Of course not" I answered and he looked more depressed so I whacked his head making him look at me surprised and everyone else did to "None of us can be forgiven, but we still have reasons to keep going like smacking that pig, we will make sure our sins had a reason to exist for the country and its people, my mother and father would be so proud of me so that's one of my reasons to" I laughed "You're one of my reasons to continue going forward."

He blushed from my declaration "...Fred, why did you take on such a dangerous role? You could have been shot by me..." Moran asked Fred.

"Not really, if my partner...if you kill me, that's fine" Fred admitted.

"NO, IT IS NOT!!" I yelled as I stood up and picked up my cane "Stop with the wanting to die thing, I'm not jumping off another bridge! And I'm not into such idiots who want to die!"

"Oh..." Moran let out "So you're not into Albert?"

"He cannot put me through such pain" I retorted "Then here you're."

Moran looked annoyed "(name) I promise, I won't" Fred promised me sincerely and held my hands in his, I was still giving him a suspicious look so he kissed my cheek making me grin.

"It wasn't someone's order, I just wanted to do it" Fred explained to Moran "I'm glad you didn't kill any more people."

"You took longer to look forward than we did, that's all" Paterson reassured Moran and Moran grinned.

"But three years might be a little too long, don't you think?" Adler wrapped her arms around one of mine and pulled my arm to her chest annoying Moran while I felt how soft they are making me blush a little and she smirked at me.