Chapter 11

"You look exhausted," Louis said concerned as I came into the room the rest looked at me worried.

"We are going over the plan to change this world I don't think my sleep is as important" I yawned.

"It isn't, it's more," Albert told me as he got up and gave me his chair to sit down in.

Albert took my hand to help me sit down since I don't have my cane right now and Louis put a blanket over my shoulders and smiled at me.

"Now I have been thinking about how imbalanced this country is for a long time" William spoke up "It is unnecessary to reiterate the principle, the cause of this unbalance is the class system that is enjoyed by a handful of aristocrats we must contend against it."

"That's all well and true but who do we fight and how do we do it?" Moran asked.

"The only skill you don't have is patient" I sighed.

"So only patience? I have good skills in seduction? Does that mean you're falling for me?" He grinned at me.

William coughed and Fred stood in between us blocking our view making me laugh "The system is not immediately alterable however there is something we can begin right away, we can plunge London down into the depths of Hell and turn it into a crime-filled city" William smirked.

Moran was shocked while I grinned along with Albert "Explain it so we can understand how does this lead to our goal of improving the country?" Moran asked.

"Crime is not the end it is the means Moran" William explained Moran looked even more confused I couldn't help but giggle at his expression.

"As I said earlier we cannot change the system in a second however we can change the minds of men in an instant" William informed us "People have a wide range of emotions and are also creatures who act upon them furthermore the thing that spurs humans to action above all else is death."

"That is true" I mumbled remembering how desperate I was in that fire I was so terrified I ran with all my might.

I felt my hair being ruffled and saw it was Fred making me smile "I agree death is more instrumental than anything" Albert nodded.

"William if my death is required to your plan I offer it to you at any time the same goes for you right?" Moran turned to Fred and he nodded.

"Don't discard your lives so easily" I glared at them.

"Don't worry I won't be leaving you" Moran ruffled my hair roughly its definitely a mess now.

"The citizens of London are about to witness the many crimes and deaths I have tailored for them," William told us.

"So the citizens are an audience to your play while you're the puppet master pulling the strings" I mumbled interested its like London is our own personal theatre.

"And the subject matter we shall present our audience will be deaths that most vividly expose the imbalance of the world it is the deaths that we choreography, dramatise and give significance to that will truly open the eyes of this country's people" William finished.

"We are only pulling the trigger then? This should be interesting" Moran smirked.

"It will be fun to see it all unfold and all those disgusting pigs get pulled down from their unworthy pedestals" I laughed.

"Now the time for the curtain to rise is here if this forthcoming production on a big stage is a success it will mark a huge step towards the world for which we are striving for" William informed us "Now our first illustrious star is."

William threw down a picture of some man with blonde hair I recognised a little "Count Blitz Enders?" I asked.

William nodded, and they were all silent I saw they are all staring at me "Oh you want me to explain" I laughed "He's definitely killed someone I have seen first hand he has anger problems and is easily irritated while having a god complex to boost."