Chapter 64

I woke up in a warm bed and sat up to see William next to me and Sherlock on another bed "Your eye" I touched William's cheek seeing bandages over it but they were very bloody.

"How are you feeling?" Someone spoke up cheerfully and I smiled seeing them.

"Hello, Henry, how are you?" I asked.

"Pretty good, your boyfriends aren't though but they are stable" He informed me "Your injuries are actually quite small thanks to your dress but your leg..."

"I've been expecting to lose it one day" I mumbled and tried to move it, it did move a little.

"I've been able to get a hold of the doctors you wanted" Henry grinned surprising me "But you have to travel there still."

"Well, I have holiday forever now" I squealed at the idea of finally being free from work "I might as well go visit-"

"Who?" Sherlock questioned me and he looked very sleepy showing he's just waking up, he also looked very sexy being all sleepy, he then lifted up his head and got confused "(NA-!" Sherlock smashed into the floor by rolling off.

"I'm alive, but I don't know if you're any more" I mumbled as I tried to look over.

He hopped back up making me laugh "You have the funniest effect on people, I love it when you make people cry" Henry laughed and Sherlock gave him a weird look but I think he is the last person that should give Henry that look.

"So where did you find us?" I asked Henry.

"A dark sewer" Henry answered happily "It smelled like my uncl-"

"No more details" Sherlock gagged "Unless they are about Blue Rose's, rose."

I stared at him "Did the fall make you more vulgar?" I asked, "Maybe the doctors I haven't been able to see because of work will be able to help you to."

"That would be miracle work not realistic" Henry added slightly annoying Sherlock but he didn't argue back for some reason, I think I'm the reason since he's at the edge of the bed pouting at me.

"You aren't going back?" Sherlock asked me.

"William and I will be keeping away, if I went back I would be looked to as the leader for the new era so I rather let them make their own leaders" I explained. "William needs someone by his side and these doctors have the potential to restore my ability to walk, also no paperwork so more cake time for me."

Sherlock froze "How is your leg?"

"I can't move it well" I explained as he sat beside William while staring at my leg but its under the covers so he can't see the damage.

"Don't worry, I have been massaging the muscles" Henry reassured me.

"Don't touch her!" Sherlock yelled, "I will do it!"

Henry poked his broken arm making him whine "I suggest you don't move, you cracked your arm" He then held out a bit of an apple he cut up on a knife to me and I ate it.

"Are you two..." Sherlock looked confused.

"Old friend" I explained "He works in America mainly so we don't see each other often."

"She helped me fake my death since I got bored" Henry explained as he ate some of the apple and sat on the end of the bed.

"Have you made a profile for my friend?" I asked Sherlock making him smirk and Henry gave us a curious look.

"We are on the Atlantic Ocean first, I didn't notice till now since the sight of Blue Rose wearing just bandages is...there's not a word" Sherlock looked ready to faint but I don't know if that was in a good way or not.